No announcement yet.

Tyler Archery Club 1/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo! You go Taz! Merissa has my number if you need to call me.

Comment

Do any young kids come, my 6 year old daughter is just starting to shoot. I would like to bring her, but I don't know if that would be appropriate or not.

Comment

Had a great time for my first shoot. Pistol and her hubby made my daughter and my experience a great one. I plan on being back in the next shoot or two, and yes my daughter will be bringing her bow.

Comment

great shoot today, really enjoyed it. great course, great set up

Comment

Sorry I didn't make it today. I will try to make the next one.

How many shooters did ya'll have today?? Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by ProV1 View Post
              Had a great time for my first shoot. Pistol and her hubby made my daughter and my experience a great one. I plan on being back in the next shoot or two, and yes my daughter will be bringing her bow.
              Awesome Chuck! your daughter was great and I enjoyed all her help and talking to her -even though she is only 6 she is very articulate!

Originally posted by StringStretcher View Post
              great shoot today, really enjoyed it. great course, great set up
              Thanks Jerry! It was great seeing you again, and next time, beat your nephew!

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
              Sorry I didn't make it today. I will try to make the next one.

How many shooters did ya'll have today?? Just wondering.
              Chris- We had 25-30 shooters. I think we lost out to Mesquite on this one. We won't be having a shoot on the same weekend again (I hope!) Our next one is Feb 12. It was the first time we have had a January shoot, so we were pleased. I expect around 60-70 shooters at the next one.

What great weather for a shoot!! We had 3 targets that were challenged by the wind- the rest were in the woods and the wind wasn't a much of a factor. Everyone that came had a great time and we even had a real local celebrity from Channel 7 show up to watch his daughter shoot!
              Last edited by Pistol; 01-22-2012, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                Awesome Chuck! your daughter was great and I enjoyed all her help and talking to her -even though she is only 6 she is very articulate!
                Thanks Pistol, My wife and I are really proud of her and her little sister. Her Kindergaten teacher told us in our last conference that this would just be a social year for her since she does math at a first grade level and reads at a second grade level. I really hate public schools holding back kids while other kids catch up.

Sorry, for my rant I will get off my soap box now.

Comment

SmithFarm - You don't have to compete at these club shoots. Don't keep score. Just come to shoot and learn about shooting and hunting. You will have a great time, I promise.

Comment

Yep, and we have our new Club Intro class for peeps like you too! Just come try it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                      Yep, and we have our new Club Intro class for peeps like you too! Just come try it!
                      Great Ideas from Great folks............Heard from Jerry Young, David Tyler, and the Brad & Sandi King! All complimented the shoot. Way to Go TAC! Keep up the Great Work!

Comment

my wife and i have both been bowhunting for the past couple of years and have been interested in 3d shoots. we're not real interseted in "competing" but would love to come check out the course and shoot. Were not that far away and i could probably get a couple buddies to come out with us. i guess the new club intro class is what we would need to check out?

Comment

Yes, whitesnake, we created the class for you! Our next shoot is Feb 12.

Comment

Working...
                          X