No announcement yet.

Cooper WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been out a handful of times. Lots of people on the weekends and some evenings!

Comment

Just got in the stand for the first time this year. Perfect weather and wind. Of course, the first trip in as usual, I probably made more noise than a jackals in a tin barn. I'll see if my ADD let's me sit till dark. It's a struggle.[emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh yeah, and whomever stole my dummy camera, I have you on the real one that you didn't find and I'll be handing your picture over to the GW and Sheriff's department.. so,, might as well turn yourself in for theft.. [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
          Oh yeah, and whomever stole my dummy camera, I have you on the real one that you didn't find and I'll be handing your picture over to the GW and Sheriff's department.. so,, might as well turn yourself in for theft.. [emoji1787]

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

We all need to have a meet up for lunch in Cooper one day.

Comment

Make it breakfast.... I see the most deer between 10am and 1pm.... [emoji38]

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw a doe, too far away, and a hog, missed it. Shouldn't have even took a shot. But.......hog.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post

Hate to tell ya bud but leaving personal property on fed land is abandonment of property, GW and Sheriff are the ones that are going to be laughing because they won't do a lick about it and have bigger fish to fry.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                      Hate to tell ya bud but leaving personal property on fed land is abandonment of property, GW and Sheriff are the ones that are going to be laughing because they won't do a lick about it and have bigger fish to fry.
                      Wrong. Theft is theft. Sheriff has been notified and will be on the lookout. Have not heard back from GW yet.

And, just to make I clear, I aint mad about it. Like I said, it was a non functional dummy camera. So I aint out nothing. But, I hate a thief and will put one in jail every chance I get.

Last edited by Puggy625; 11-04-2021, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                        Well I hate to tell ya bud, but cooper is not federal land. State owned so yes it’s stealing and they take it very seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by medic911 View Post
                          Well I hate to tell ya bud, but cooper is not federal land. State owned so yes it’s stealing and they take it very seriously.

I thought Cooper is a Corps of Engineers lake…

Comment

Originally posted by Army of Dad View Post
                            I thought Cooper is a Corps of Engineers lake…

I think its federal land the state leases for the WMA

Comment

Rules do say that you aren't supposed to leave any hunting gear unattended for more than 1 hour after shooting hours

Comment

Common decency says if it ain't yours, leave it alone

As far as GWs caring, pretty sure they ran a sting and busted some guy that was stealing stands a few seasons ago. Maybe it was the GWs stands that were getting stolen

Need to read my rules I guess, didn't know you could not leave anything past an hour after shooting hours ended. Would not leave anything I valued very long but would normally leave a hang on stand overnight

Comment

Working...
                                X