This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    ****. The woke culture has taken Coach Gruden out. Reports of his dismissal are surfacing now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. For emails he sent while he wasn’t employed by the NFL.

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 7

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      ****. The woke culture has taken Coach Gruden out. Reports of his dismissal are surfacing now.

Just saw that, comments from a decade ago [emoji849]

Wish they’d go Dave chapelle and tell the woke culture (ones that really contribute nothing dollar wise to anything) to get bent. Hate bending the
      Knee to people that contribute nothing and look for these things out of delusion

Comment

I think you guys are off on this one. There’s a lot of stuff here. It’s about being found out, not canceled.

Comment

Mark Davis is opening the door for Lincoln Riley. Lincoln would do very well in Vegas.

It sounds like Gruden was chucky! Off the rails!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
            Mark Davis is opening the door for Lincoln Riley. Lincoln would do very well in Vegas.

It sounds like Gruden was chucky! Off the rails!
            Why would they hire Riley? Haven’t you heard, he can’t pick the right QB either. 😂🤣😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              He bailed on his teammates. Not a good look.

Did you see the video of him at a QB camp making fun and trashing his receiver when his throw was pretty aweful. The receiver told him to try picking him up and coach him some instead of trashing the guys hes supposed to build a relationship with. Rattler is a terd that needs wiped. Self centered and about himself is bad news for a “team captain”

Comment

Why would they hire Riley? Haven’t you heard, he can’t pick the right QB either. 😂🤣😂🤣
                His issue was that he thought he had the next coming of Jesus Christ in Rattler and he turned out to be Judas!

Comment

Looks like he picked a good one in Williams. If all else fails he can transfer in another one while he's transferring a cancer out..

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    Aren't you originally from Austin?

No sir!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                      Did you see the video of him at a QB camp making fun and trashing his receiver when his throw was pretty aweful. The receiver told him to try picking him up and coach him some instead of trashing the guys hes supposed to build a relationship with. Rattler is a terd that needs wiped. Self centered and about himself is bad news for a “team captain”

I haven’t seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                        But those guys from Austin have something other than marbles in their mouths![emoji1787]
                        And it isn’t a Glock

Comment

Originally posted by Czechoholic View Post
                          [ATTACH]1065877[/ATTACH]

You look good in white!

Czechoholic, you are welcome to quote one of my posts anytime you like!

Comment

I haven’t seen it.

Here you go.
                            It was on a news feed i ran across on FB. Shows his attitude after being replaced is nothing new

Getty Image Oklahoma QB Spencer Rattler rode the bench for most of Saturday's Red River Showdown. His reaction to his backup's success bore a resemblance

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              I feel like you are trying to compare the two coaches......their records speak for itself. Could it change? Absolutely

And you are anointing some kid that's barely played. He may be great, he may not.

It's kind of like all the Aggies thinking Calzada is going to win the Heisman now lol
                              I haven't seen one person, Aggie or not, saying anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                                Here you go.
                                It was on a news feed i ran across on FB. Shows his attitude after being replaced is nothing new

Getty Image Oklahoma QB Spencer Rattler rode the bench for most of Saturday's Red River Showdown. His reaction to his backup's success bore a resemblance

Rattler is all about Rattler. Hope he gets things figured out if he gets another chance, loads of potential. Oktx did you rolodex my rattler “prediction you loved”

Comment

Working...
                                X