Mesquite Archery club schedule and 1st club shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mesquite Archery club schedule and 1st club shoot

We are steadily making improvements you need to come check out. We had most of our targets refinished by Art Brown. We have added almost 30 new lanes that will give us a second course soon. We have moved our bag targets to a better spot that will allow people to practice further shots.

We added a 31st target for the 1st shoot that you can buy a mulligan for $5.

1st shoot is Jan 22nd at 10:00. Come see the hard work we have done!

Here is our schedule. We also added a Deerman Shoot on March 4-5th to the schedule

Comment

Looking forward to it!

Comment

me too but I'm on shift for those days the next 3 shoots. **** it.
        are y'all open during the week?

Comment

DFW FF We will start having our Tuesday night fun shoots after daylight savings time begins, 3-14-17. The gate is usually open by 5PM and you can sign up and start anytime after that, just allow yourself time to finish before dark.

Comment

Mesquite Archery Club,
            I noticed when you posted your schedule that we had a shoot set for the same weekend as your ASA Qualifier.
            Please note that we have revised our 2017 Shoot schedule and removed our Iron Cowpatty $ shoot on 5/6 and 5/07 as we did not noticed that fell on the same day as the Mesquite ASA State Qualifier. We understand that with all the clubs / shoots in the metroplex it is almost impossible to avoid having shoots on the same weekends but we have always done everything possible to avoid setting up on top of any of the metroplex clubs ASA Qualifier since this is traditionally everyone's biggest shoots of the year.
            Thank you
            Kevin Hubbard
            Membership/PR Director
            Cowtown Bowmen

Comment

Thanks Kevin for catching that!

Comment

No problem sir. I know ASA is a big shoot for all of us. Have a great day sir.

Comment

can you just show up to these shoots to enter for fun or do you have to sign up before? sometimes my schedule is last minute and i may not know till the night before

Comment

Originally posted by DFWfirefighter View Post
                    can you just show up to these shoots to enter for fun or do you have to sign up before? sometimes my schedule is last minute and i may not know till the night before
                    You can just show up. No need to sign up ahead of time. Yes you can shoot for fun or compete. We would love to have you out

Comment

I'm bringing a buddy with bummed shoulders; is there a x-bow division at this shoot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Planopurist View Post
                          I'm bringing a buddy with bummed shoulders; is there a x-bow division at this shoot?

We will allow it. Come on out

Comment

Thx. He just told me he can't make it. Has to get squirrels out of his attic. LOL

Comment

Hope to get out

Comment

Working...
                              X