Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phdan View Post
    Worst hunt ever. Now I know why

Phdan, I don't know you and I really think your comment is out of context. I had and amazing time at Timberlake and I have had amazing times at Lee Ranch with Carlos. Some times you pay your school fee's and you don't shoot the animals that you want, but that's why it's hunting. Every hunt is what you make of it. I had an amazing time and it was an amazing hunt. I don't know you but as a fellow hunter please don't take away from my amazing hunt.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryNerd View Post
      Phdan, I don't know you and I really think your comment is out of context. I had and amazing time at Timberlake and I have had amazing times at Lee Ranch with Carlos. Some times you pay your school fee's and you don't shoot the animals that you want, but that's why it's hunting. Every hunt is what you make of it. I had an amazing time and it was an amazing hunt. I don't know you but as a fellow hunter please don't take away from my amazing hunt.

Thank you.

I'm glad u had a good time. If u paid money you should. Congrats on your harvest.

Comment

Someone had a bad day!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

looks like a great place, at the end of the day, you came home happy, and thats what its all about

Comment

Working...
          X