Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Lease 55 miles from Dallas (East TX)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tagging this for next year possibly, I would be in if I wasn't already committed to my current lease for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by I shoot Rage View Post
      I have 320 acres for lease in Van Zandt County. It is off of Highway 751 8 miles north of Wills Point. Currently has 5 acres planted with sunflowers. 3 food plots (to be planted in come September) 2 acres, 1.5 acres, 5 acres. Have 2 feeders at the smaller plots (one with hog panels) (feeders are new 55 gallon drums with "the timer" setup. Setup for bow and rifle hunting out of lean too stands. Property has a solid gate/ fence and good roads (4x4 not needed).

Decent amount of deer for the area and lots of pigs. This lease would be exclusive to you and your group with exception to landowner (myself) of which I hunt this property on a very limited occasion.

I am looking for someone to take care of the property: no littering, fill feeders, etc.

No housing on the property but I am okay with camping as long as you cleanup. There is a bed and breakfast just 1 mile down the road for an easy place to stay (Rocking L Guest Ranch http://www.rockinglranch.com/)

Lease would run from Sept. 1 - Jan. 31.

If you are seriously interested please send me an email so I can share a dropbox link with you that has maps, game camera pics etc.

$4,000 - firm

I am less concerned about the number of hunters and more concerned with the quality of people. Let me know if you are interested in more information.

Pictures next.

There will be 4 of us coming to take a look tomorrow.

Anyway we can get a map to the place?

Also are campers allowed?

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by hallp82 View Post
          There will be 4 of us coming to take a look tomorrow.

Anyway we can get a map to the place?

Also are campers allowed?
          Sweet!

Comment

If I lived close, I'd lease the whole darn thing. Exactly what I have looking for, just 2 far. Good luck this year. You have some nice animals.

Comment

Originally posted by I shoot Rage View Post
              I have 320 acres for lease in Van Zandt County. It is off of Highway 751 8 miles north of Wills Point. Currently has 5 acres planted with sunflowers. 3 food plots (to be planted in come September) 2 acres, 1.5 acres, 5 acres. Have 2 feeders at the smaller plots (one with hog panels) (feeders are new 55 gallon drums with "the timer" setup. Setup for bow and rifle hunting out of lean too stands. Property has a solid gate/ fence and good roads (4x4 not needed).

Decent amount of deer for the area and lots of pigs. This lease would be exclusive to you and your group with exception to landowner (myself) of which I hunt this property on a very limited occasion.

I am looking for someone to take care of the property: no littering, fill feeders, etc.

No housing on the property but I am okay with camping as long as you cleanup. There is a bed and breakfast just 1 mile down the road for an easy place to stay (Rocking L Guest Ranch http://www.rockinglranch.com/)

Lease would run from Sept. 1 - Jan. 31.

If you are seriously interested please send me an email so I can share a dropbox link with you that has maps, game camera pics etc.

$4,000 - firm

I am less concerned about the number of hunters and more concerned with the quality of people. Let me know if you are interested in more information.

Pictures next.

Hey, Corey's buddy will be contacting you to pay for the lease.

Comment

This has been leased. Thanks guys.

Comment

That is an old deer in that second pic.

Comment

Wish I was closer

Comment

Working...
                    X