Recommendations: 4-man 3-day-2-night hog hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendations: 4-man 3-day-2-night hog hunt

Looking for something around the start of May.

Rifle is a must as only 2 of the 4 bow hunt. Leaving from Austin, so maybe 2-3 hours out of Cen-tex.

Looking for nice lodging, semi-guided (pre-corned, stands provided, lights provided, transportation onsite if a jeep can't do it.), kitchen / bbq, cleaning stations (or a local drop off processor), looking for shots vs trophies.....

Any members running a place or can recommend someone?

Rocky Ridge Outfitters. I have a buddy that is a guide out there and also a member on here. They have everything you need and are within your driving distance. Check them out. Highly recommended!

P.S. It is Kendal Jones father's place.

Comment

cactus creek bowhunting in nixon,,,,great place with lots of hogs and very comfortable bunk house.

Comment

Give Kelly Bounds at Double K Outfitters in Kosse Texas a call. Great guy I have hunted with him for the last 3 years. Lots of hogs. Extremely comfortable lodging and he has prices that are hard to beat.

Double K Outfitters, Hunting Out of Bounds, Kosse, TX. 1,250 likes. Welcome to Double K Outfitters owned & operated by Kelly & Katrina Bounds. Our goal is to provide affordable & enjoyable hunts for...

[/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Call Skylar with diamond c awesome place. Great guy with very comfortable lodging

Comment

Hunt Big Trophy Bucks at the Dawson Whitetail Ranch. Providing Whitetail Deer Hunting, Exotic Hunting all year long. Lodging and Meals included with most hunting packages.

This might fit the bill. Tell him that Brit recommended him.

Comment

Call Britt- 940 389 2718. I've hunted with him for years, great guy. Has lodging, food, feeders, stands, and lighted feeders for night hogs. Ive killed lots of hogs on his properties. B sure and tell him Gary Dilday referred u to him.

Comment

Probably a little late, but Langley Ranch has a few openings. Guaranteed to shoot as small or big as you want. texaswildhoghunting.com I love going there every time. It can be as full service or as self service as you would like.

Comment

I'd go to Langley if possible. Drop the TBH name!

Comment

Working...
                    X