Ranch Boss Hog hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranch Boss Hog hunt?

Has anyone hunted with the Ranch Boss? It is hog hunting and pretty nice looking lodge. I won a hunt there and was wandering if anyone has been or hunted the place. I can hunt hogs here, but since I won it was wandering if worth the drive. Also if I decide to go does anyone wanna put a group together. Thinking July because it is unlimited hogs for the fee. Just do not know if it is a gimic or legit.

Check out this thread. I think its the same place.

Comment

If it's the same run. Shot hogs when we "won" but it still cost about 500 for our group. Pigs were tiny, conditions were unsafe, ranch was undersized. The hogs that were there were tiny and looked like they had been bussed in. The one large hog shot was auctioned off after it came into camp during breakfast. Owner chased it off with a dog. The auction made me sick. The hog looked like a prize winning farm raised pig who smelled food and wandered in off the trailer. Literally walked within ten feet of me... And did I mention I was shot at by other hunters while they converged on a sounder that I was on the other side of. I was placed there didn't walk in. I did shoot a hog as it ran by five ft from me. 45-70 took him in half lol.

Comment

that is why i posted, seemed like a gimic! thanks..

Comment

I hunted there last weekend. For me it wasn't bad. It cost me 350 at the place after all was said and done. They wetter real nice but I would definitely say the property was a bit small for the amount of hunters there

Comment

Do not do it. Do a search on TBH (or the www for that matter) and you'll find all kinds of red flags. It ain't free! Like I said on the other thread, the dude has already been served with injunctions, cease and desist orders etc and still continues to scam people. I don't understand why he is not in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by youngbuck1 View Post
              If it's the same run. Shot hogs when we "won" but it still cost about 500 for our group. Pigs were tiny, conditions were unsafe, ranch was undersized. The hogs that were there were tiny and looked like they had been bussed in. The one large hog shot was auctioned off after it came into camp during breakfast. Owner chased it off with a dog. The auction made me sick. The hog looked like a prize winning farm raised pig who smelled food and wandered in off the trailer. Literally walked within ten feet of me... And did I mention I was shot at by other hunters while they converged on a sounder that I was on the other side of. I was placed there didn't walk in. I did shoot a hog as it ran by five ft from me. 45-70 took him in half lol.
              i saw them bussing them into the ranch as we were leaving.
              this crappy hunt isn't worth the gas to get there imo.

Comment

Working...
              X