Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Lord.....is the season over yet? I think Arkansas wins by 19. Aggies have not found a way or the will for ball control and scoring touchdowns. Defense is not good enough to stay on the feild most of the game and stop a team like Arkansas. If the Offense flops.....the Defense will break eventually. I hope the Aggies win but......they are in rebuilding year.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
      Sips around here aren’t even good fisher people! Nice try ladies!

Arky is going to hang fiddy in the Aggies this weekend. Mudhole cometh!

Come on now. I do think A&M/Ark will be close. If y’all win then App state is a distant memory and all the hand wringing will be for nada. Just a fluke.

Comment

Jimbo been sand bagging. Offense explodes this weekend against a porous Piggie defense. 31-21 Ags! [emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
          Avatar for a week again? We seriously gave away our game against Maryland. No running game. Still not enough beef up front on defense. One incredible receiver but no one else to take up the slack. Might be a long season for my Mustangs but I'm all in for the bet.
          Sounds good to me! You're on

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            Jimbo been sand bagging. Offense explodes this weekend against a porous Piggie defense. 31-21 Ags! [emoji15]
            Hell yeah. Kick their ***.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Should be interesting this week.... I thought I had it nailed down but I don't know what's going to happen

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

NC State HC, Doeren, a class act. Bryce was the Tech LB whose leg basically got the Theisman/Alex Smith treatment. He’s still in NC after surgery with his family but Doeren stopped by multiple times to check in.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Fmjag64; 09-20-2022, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                  NC State HC, Doeren, a class act. Bryce was the Tech LB whose leg basically got the Theisman/Alex Smith treatment. He’s still in NC after surgery with his family but Doeren stopped by multiple times to check in.

That’s a class move, the sport could use more of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Free morning means I just rewatched the first half of the Texas vs UTSA game.

Roadrunner came to play.

I think Tech watches that tape with some drool.

The offense has tons of weapons and looks formidable but the defense is at times suspect. I hope QB1 answers the bell even though Card has stepped his game up. Props to that young man.

Should be a good one in Lubbock. I’m sure the fact that it might be the last time Texas goes out there in a while will have the stadium on fire.

Comment

I think Stewart, Marshall, Smith can exploit the last ranked passing D in the country, but our run D is suspect at best. However, we do return 9 players that didn't play against Miami or were ejected in the first quarter.

24-20 Arky, hope to be wrong

Comment

Is aggy/arky in Fayetville, or Dallas?

Comment

I think the Aggies get a fast start for the first time in a while and are able to manage game to a W. Arky passing game will have to keep up and they are not going to have much success against Aggie D. I hope to see TOP in our favor and a close but manageable W, 24-17.

Ags finally break 150 yds rushing and eclipse 400 in total offense! Win the day!

ac

Comment

Dallas.......I did like Max Johnson's accuracy last week, the WR just can't get separation outside of Stewart / Ainias and Marshall, and had DB draped on them several times.... Need those 2 FR to step up after their suspension.

Our LB just aren't good run defenders and weakest link on the D. When we lost our #2 or 3 LB in sam game for a few weeks, we we're in trouble. I still don't know why we didn't grab a portal LB in the offseason, hell even Fisher said Drew Sanders at Arky reached out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Is aggy/arky in Fayetville, or Dallas?
                              Jerry's world

Comment

I noticed that PFF has 3 of TT DL guys in the Top 10 in the Big 12. That will be a matchup to watch with TT DL vs Texas OL. Hoping Texas can run the ball to set the tone early.

Comment

Working...
                                X