No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was sitting in my friends stand trying to take a photo of all the corn under his feeder when a doe came in on me.. Well I tried not to move, but she caught me.... BLOWN! ARGGGG

Comment

i am going to go try this afternoon might get out there too late tho...

4:30 too late?

Comment

Go for it, 7:11 Sunset can shoot till 7:41. Over three hours in the stand. Good amount of time in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by bosshawg401 View Post
          Go for it, 7:11 Sunset can shoot till 7:41. Over three hours in the stand. Good amount of time in my book.
          X2

Comment

Aaron and I are in stand now for the first sit on Georgetown this year. It's hot. The wind is in our face. Lots of acorns on the ground on the walk in. Some corn on the ground from this morning. Not having real high expectations.

Comment

Yeah real hot out here but good wind

Comment

Going to use my chicken call to lure them in off the acorns

Comment

Sitting in blind with my boy. Wind has been in our face thi as whole time. Still hot as heck.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Deer are hitting the corn. Had a mama and baby come in. Mama didn't stick around and only present a 35yd shot. Baby stayed under feeder 45min and cleansed house.

Comment

We will be out in the morning to give it a go,

Comment

I will be out Sunday morning.

Gonna check the feeder sometime tomorrow midday

Comment

Glad y'all still getting to Hunt down there. They completely shut us off at Ft Hood. All of the Biologist that to the Game Check are furloughed.

Comment

In blind. Pretty warm. Wanted some cold weather this morning

Comment

Originally posted by ReDNeQ View Post
                              In blind. Pretty warm. Wanted some cold weather this morning
                              Here too felt better when the wind picked up. Still very slow today.

Comment

Corn piled up under the feeder too.

Comment

Working...
                                X