Best Game Cams??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
    Battery life,detection range,and pic quality was outstanding though.
    Yes they are outstanding for this.

The new Bushnell Essential E2 for $149.99 has excellent reviews and is cheaper then the aggressor. I have 2 aggressors now

Comment

I wish I would have bought more of the moultrie D50's. They work as good as any Bushnell or cuddle back I have

Comment

Had Bushnell game cams for 6 plus yrs, just purchased 2 Browning Strike Force HD 10 MP, next trip down in Aug will see how they do, heard good things about these.

Comment

I got gift card and need to buy one more camera. I am thinking Browning Strike Force HD(which I have and like) or the Bushnell Essential E2.

I liked the SPypoint but blurry pics and just average night time pics was a turn off for me

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
            I got gift card and need to buy one more camera. I am thinking Browning Strike Force HD(which I have and like) or the Bushnell Essential E2.

I liked the SPypoint but blurry pics and just average night time pics was a turn off for me
            That E2 has good reviews. Not sure how they are to setup but the Brownings are really easy

Comment

I have tried many brands, but will now only buy Cuddebacks. The ones I have are on their 4th and 5th years and still working

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                I saw that and TCP is the best review company and unbiased as they come. I find the same results they see.

These below is all I use now after trying cameras for MANY YEARS!!!! Plus the one mentioned looks awesome but I want to look into it somemore

1. Browning Strike Force $129
                2. Moultrie M888 $139
                3. Bushnell Aggressor $179

IN NO ORDER..................AND I HAVE USED MANY MANY cameras over the years

I second that as this is what I use currently as well! They all have up to 100' flash range and less than a second trigger speed. Plus all three of these cameras are good on battery life.

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
                  agree totally - we had five of them and they were all trash - and good luck trying to get any type of service from them. We will never use them again
                  Totally agree with this comment. Purchased 2 captures and broke down within a year. To expensive and customer service is terrible. Told me they could do nothing but sell me another.

Comment

Have had good luck with the stealthcams. Just need the class 10 SD cards. Have had ours for 3 years now, no issues. Stealthcam also offers 50% off your next set if you send back your old models

Comment

Really like my Bushnells. Just got 2 of the new 14mp Aggressors & the pictures are great. They didn't change the appearance of the guts either, which I like. I haven't found another camera with as many options but still exceptionally easy to use. Only in the first month of operation, but so far so good. Like someone mentioned though they do have a hard time with wash out photos but I just attributed to extreme sun & heat lately. Time will tell.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Browning Strike Force cameras are slowly replacing all of our stuff... I had 4 Primos cams that all crapped out over the spring... all the strike force cameras are still 100%...

Comment

We have had 4 Bushnell trophy cameras for five years and they are still running strong. One of the five just started to take a little blurry picture, but other than that they have worked really well. I just purchased a new Moultrie and a Browning Dark Ops to see what the differences are and how they perform.

Comment

I was lucky enough to find a few Moultrie A5's on sale for $30. Not the best camera, but easily worth the $30. Heck, my SD 16GB are almost half the cost of the camera...

Comment

Browning strike force all the way for me.. You can catch em on sale from time to time at academy and I've seen 2 for $190 on eBay.
                              Software updates fix the black issues on the early models and make sure you turn if off if you pull the card and don't replace it with a spare or forget to put it back in. Mine will drain the battery fast if left on with no card.

Comment

I like the Browning Strike Force. I've had to use the customer service and they stand behind their product.

Comment

Working...
                                X