Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go go go go go

Comment

Already entered all the pronghorn draws. Think that’s the only August 1st deadline I’m worried about. Probably doing my August 15 deadline archery draws with my next paycheck. Learned last year spreading out the cost works better.

Comment

Did they move the Antlerless deadine back a month?

Comment

Not seeing Laguna as a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholson84 View Post
            Not seeing Laguna as a choice.
            Down on bottom. National refuge.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

My initial thoughts:

Tons of opportunities available, for some of my most desired spots. Cheap application cost, and hunts of various lengths with pretty generous bag limits. The downside is that quite a few of these hunts are smack dab in the middle of the week, which makes it a little tougher to commit with work/school.

Forgive me if I'm late to the party, but I hadn't noticed Richland Creek in the E-postcard section before for Waterfowl. It looks like if you draw you get exclusivity on one of the most crowded waterfowl public spots in Texas.

As for the other E-postcard hunts, I'm not too impressed with the locations available.

Comment

It's up!

Comment

I just donated some to them, then will again later for deer.

Comment

I saw one hunt for falconry only. Kinda cool.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Group apps

What does applying as a group get you? Are your odds higher/lower? I see the option but not really any explanation as to how or if it benefits you at all.

Comment

Making a list for me. Then a list for my daughter. Maybe we will draw this year

Comment

Originally posted by Rodray12 View Post
                          What does applying as a group get you? Are your odds higher/lower? I see the option but not really any explanation as to how or if it benefits you at all.

Your points average out, say if we apply together, you have 3 points and I have 1 the app goes in with 2 points.

So it could be a higher or lower chance depending on how many points you have and how many your buddy has

The plus side is if you get drawn you get to hunt with your buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                            Your points average out, say if we apply together, you have 3 points and I have 1 the app goes in with 2 points.

So it could be a higher or lower chance depending on how many points you have and how many your buddy has

The plus side is if you get drawn you get to hunt with your buddy.
                            Ah I see. Last question, so if you have a group app with lets say 3 people, is that like putting 3 tickets in the raffle or 1 for the whole group?

Comment

The group counts as 1 application plus your bonus point average figured in

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                                The group counts as 1 application plus your bonus point average figured in
                                thank you sir

Comment

Working...
                                X