Most comfortable wading boot???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most comfortable wading boot???

I’m looking for a really comfortable wading boot. I’ve been wearing the tan Magellan boots. But man they are just not that comfortable to wear wading all day.

I haven’t found a comfortable wading boot. I just use a thick pair of wool socks and it’s 100% better.

Comment

Simms

Comment

I bought a pair of the frog toggs wading boots to wear with waders. They are pretty much neoprene tennis shoes. For fishing I've found thin liner socks work well.

Comment

I use NRS Titanium boots. My fireman buddies get them. “High-water rescue” boots. I like them because they are very secure, stay zipped, and don’t let mud/rocks in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassbuster View Post
            I’m looking for a really comfortable wading boot. I’ve been wearing the tan Magellan boots. But man they are just not that comfortable to wear wading all day.
            For me, Simms flats sneakers, the new model.

Comment

Soft Science

Comment

Hodgman felt sole with Orvis wet wading gravel guard socks

Comment

Originally posted by Derrik View Post
                  Soft Science
                  x2 on these

Comment

But none will stop a ray....

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      Your foot will stop it eventually.
                      Last edited by panhandlehunter; 06-22-2019, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        I agree about them stopping a ray did that once and it was no fun
                        My main problem with wading shoes is mud getting in with small sharp objects cutting my feet so I am partial to wearing socks with my boots.
                        Last time I waded west bay it was jelly fish that were stinging our legs which is usually not a problem down south in shallower bay system but small shells are

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                          I agree about them stopping a ray did that once and it was no fun
                          My main problem with wading shoes is mud getting in with small sharp objects cutting my feet so I am partial to wearing socks with my boots.
                          Last time I waded west bay it was jelly fish that were stinging our legs which is usually not a problem down south in shallower bay system but small shells are
                          Gotta wear them long pants for jellies. They get bad this time of year.

Comment

Soft science! I even wear mine off shore.

Comment

Working...
                            X