Making coffee table book of hunting pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making coffee table book of hunting pictures

Has anybody made a hard cover coffee table book of your hunting pictures/adventures/ family trips? I'm wanting to put together a nice set of books from different ranches that I've hunted on and include pictures of the wildlife, camps, scenery, camp life, kills, etc. I guess walgreens does it and there seems to be alot of online sites that will do it. Just looking for recommendations and the average price when everything is done. I'm looking for a quick turnaround, able to upload pictures, add alittle text, and quality paper with a nice cover thats not all white.

I have planned to do something similar. I will use mpix.com when I do. They're a great resource for all things print.

Comment

I have an uncle that did this but it was a Texas road trip for wildflowers.

Hardcover book with nice pages. Back of it says viovio.com which now redirects to https://www.prestophoto.com/

Don't know the exact price but it was pricey enough he didn't want to give them out to anyone just for the sake of giving them out.

Comment

I make one of these every year and give it as a gift to my kids at Christmas. They always look forward to seeing it. I just do a shutterly hard cover book. It's not pricey- $15-25 probably.
        When I first started, I would go back to Michigan with the kids to visit family every season so it was part a family book and part hunting. Now, we have a lease in East Texas so we use it to document our adventures there all year and preparing for the season. It's nice to have as a reference to when we planted food plots, which blinds we built what years, what we saw on opening weekend, etc. Shutterfly has an app so it's easy to upload photos from my cell phone.

Comment

My ranch owner and his 9 year old son spent a month and a half at the ranch early COVID (called it there COVID Safari) and he put a book together through Walgreens of there stay and it was very well done. I would have never thought it was done through Walgreens. He did say it took him a substantial amount of time to put it together but I would have thought it was professionally done.

Comment

Our elementary school used Shutterfly. I think they liked it, but that was a few years ago.

LWD

Comment

I literally just did this last year. Used to cvs photo app to print em - slapped em in a scrapbook. #artsyfartsy

Comment

I have done several through Shutterfly. I have the app on my phone and all my pics go to Shutterfly automatically. Then you can create books from that. I use my desktop to do the photo books. I just did a leather bound book for my Africa trip and it turned out great. Plus they are fast. Highly recommend. It's easy even for a tech rookie like me.

Comment

Originally posted by jb5001 View Post
                  I make one of these every year and give it as a gift to my kids at Christmas. They always look forward to seeing it. I just do a shutterly hard cover book. It's not pricey- $15-25 probably.
                  When I first started, I would go back to Michigan with the kids to visit family every season so it was part a family book and part hunting. Now, we have a lease in East Texas so we use it to document our adventures there all year and preparing for the season. It's nice to have as a reference to when we planted food plots, which blinds we built what years, what we saw on opening weekend, etc. Shutterfly has an app so it's easy to upload photos from my cell phone.
                  My wife makes these books using Shutterfly as well. Very easy to add text, pics, and formats.

Comment

My daughter did one on shutterfly of our trip to thru colorado, wyoming, montana and the dakotas a couple of years ago. It turned out good. She did a free one so its not very big, but a larger one would be cool

Comment

I'm making a coffee table book about coffee tables

Comment

my mother has one done each year from our FB photos. I don't know who she uses

Comment

So I've written a story about every deer I've killed since I started hunting at age 7. It is ridiculously long now. I plan to make a book out of it eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                            I'm making a coffee table book about coffee tables
                            Kramer, is that you ?

Comment

Working...
                            X