victoria area insurance co's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

victoria area insurance co's

time to shop for new rates. anyone in the victoria area have a company they deem as good to great? home/auto/boat/tractor etc

We use Cody Edwards he’s with Farmer’s

bedwards@farmersagent.com

361-580-3295

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been with Janecka Insurance and have been very happy with them and Germania insurance.

Comment

I’m not in Victoria, but I would be glad to help you. I’m an Independent agent here in Waco

Comment

Originally posted by skeeterboud View Post
            time to shop for new rates. anyone in the victoria area have a company they deem as good to great? home/auto/boat/tractor etc

I’m in Edna . Using Cody Sweat out of Wharton . He is a fellow Tbh’er . His office sure did great with Us .

Comment

I can help you. I am a broker and can shop your rates for you. I have several TBHers as clients already.

My email is cale.staton@rolloinsurance.com

My office number is 972-564-8485

Feel free to reach out. You can even PM me your number and I can call you
              Last edited by The Insurance Guy; 10-27-2021, 04:59 PM. Reason: .

Comment

I am in Victoria and looked at all of them. Germania with Ronnie Chumchal in Shiner is who I use. They handle my auto, home, boat, etc.

Comment

ins thanks

exactly what we were looking for to get started.. thank you, all

Comment

Working...
                  X