• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 College Football - Week 8

Week 8 is already here.

#BTHOsc . . Yessir

Comment

Hey Brock here is the second week. I know how much you Aggys like Jimbo so thought I’d use it before he leaves for LSU.
      I won’t have to worry about the Bayou Bengals for another decade

Comment

Pretty excited about the off week to recharge and regroup.

I have a feeling we will let the lead slip away later in the weekend though and take an L on the weekend though.

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
          hey brock here is the second week. I know how much you aggys like jimbo so thought i’d use it before he leaves for lsu.
          i won’t have to worry about the bayou bengals for another decade:d

lmao!!

Comment

Another failure of a season...nice job Sark, losing to oklahoma aggy at home with the nation's best qb recruit in the house.

More of the same...

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
              Hey Brock here is the second week. I know how much you Aggys like Jimbo so thought I’d use it before he leaves for LSU.
              I won’t have to worry about the Bayou Bengals for another decade
              Next LSU coach odds per http://SportsBetting.Ag

Lane Kiffin +250
              Luke Fickell +550
              Billy Napier +700
              Jimbo Fisher +750
              Billy O'Brien +850
              Mark Stoops +850
              Bob Stoops +900
              James Franklin +950
              Joe Brady +1000
              Mel Tucker +1200
              Dave Aranda +1400
              Urban Meyer +1400
              Jon Gruden +10000

At +750 you can make enough money to forget your avitar troubles.

Aranda being such a long shot surprises me, he did a good job there and has done a good job with Baylor.

I've thought about putting a few hundred on Jimbo to LSU to cushion the blow if it actually happens - but probably not.

Comment

The only thing worse than this TCU defense is my Pick 'Em record

I fully expect Frogs to lose to WVU after they are coming off a bye week

Comment

BTHOsc. Looking forward to Saturday night at Kyle. List of recruits that will be in attendance is crazy! Ags by fiddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just don't see the Lane Kiffin to LSU talk. I think that is a walking disaster. He needs a place he can act goofy and I do not think LSU will allow him to do so.

I think its going to be Napier. He turned down Auburn, so you know he had something in his hip pocket. The job just makes way to much sense for him and LSU.
                      Last edited by Heath; 10-18-2021, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        I just don't see the Lane Kiffin to LSU talk. I think that is a walking disaster. He needs a place he can act goofy and I do not think LSU will allow him to do so.
                        Agree

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

I think its going to be Napier. He turned down Auburn, so you know he had something in his hip pocket. The job just makes way to much sense for him and LSU.

LSU has had two of these type of coaches in a row. They won't have a third.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            The only thing worse than this TCU defense is my Pick 'Em record

I fully expect Frogs to lose to WVU after they are coming off a bye week
                            I think I had my worst week ever. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

B.

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Another failure of a season...nice job Sark, losing to oklahoma aggy at home with the nation's best qb recruit in the house.

More of the same...
                              Did Arch Manning scratch Texas off of his list last week after that whopping 1 yard of 4th quarter offense or does he see it as a sure starting job since Texas has no dependable QB?

Comment

Working...
                              X