This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
    If Sarks track record holds true expect a terrible defense and a meltdown at some point in the second half.

We have our regular season avatar bet at stake and I’m cooking up a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's not over yet. Lol.

It won't be over if Texas loses Saturday. Potential tie. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      Or am I? Yea, I made a pot of chili. Little early, but trying to thin the freezer a bit. And I freeze it for deer camp. I have a couple of briskets scattered around the area that folks are tired of storing for me

Understood! Just hackin' on ya! I make a bunch of food like that and freeze myself for lease and quick meals

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        **** you stubborn AF. Our SECOND best QB is now playing.., better? Tomato TAmato.. whatever nomenclature you need to use
        I dunno after watching King in his first game against a scrub with 3 picks.... Yall as saying King was going to be legit, but he hasn't proven that to anyone, its just a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Understood! Just hackin' on ya! I make a bunch of food like that and freeze myself for lease and quick meals
          And the good thing is when we have a once in a lifetime power outage your food wont spoil cuz it's already cooked

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
            I dunno after watching King in his first game against a scrub with 3 picks.... Yall as saying King was going to be legit, but he hasn't proven that to anyone, its just a guess.

Yes 3 picks. With two of those as drop by receivers… horrible performance.

Try watching a game next time instead of just reading the stat line.

Comment

You didn’t watch the game! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                I'm an Aggie. I figured there'd be more talk about upcoming big games.

We’ve discussed them briefly but the thread keeps getting derailed by the local trolls.

We better be 110% because auburn and ole miss always give is fits. We are going to have to put tons of pressure on Corrall. He’s a crafty little f’er!

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 9

Weak take. He threw for almost 300 yards and accounted for 3 TD’s. He had one bad pass. It took Zach 3 games to throw 3 TD’s.

Comment

Let's go Horns. Domination on the Brazos.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                      SMU will roll the cougars.
                      Ponies by 10.

Vegas has the coogs favored?

Comment

Go Stros!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	F8CA8323-7D6E-47FC-AD90-008BC5355744.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	24666240

Does that say “Starting QB”? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Yeah he sucks……not even close between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              https://youtu.be/CNx9wpENCuo

Yeah he sucks……not even close between the two.
                              It’s like playing cards with my brother’s kids. They don’t get it

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 9

The starting QB is whomever gets the start. It’s football, injuries happen and assumptions are like *******s, they stink. That kid was still going to take his licks.

Speaking of injuries, not having Jwhitt has hurt production. **** happens.
                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Last edited by Chad C; 10-28-2021, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X