Abandoned children in Houston apartment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Press conference at 11. Luckily I'm off today.
    Think they'll credit the OP's emails with getting a fire lit under the investigation?

I'm glad they're in custody.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      think they'll credit the op's emails with getting a fire lit under the investigation?
      lmao!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        Think they'll credit the OP's emails with getting a fire lit under the investigation?

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
        lmao!!!!!!

At least he did something about it.

Comment

The dude has a tatoo that says "Family Over Everything". (facepalm)

Comment

This is the last post I'll make on this thread. If you don't like what I did, do it better yourself next time.
            Thanks Bobby for what you and your team accomplished. Job well done sir.

Comment

I am supposed to be Christian and not think things like this but I hope the "Warrior" who beat the 8 year old to death, and apparently beat the other kids, suffers the same treatment. And Mom needs to be neglected for the rest of her years. I'm sure she was getting some government assistance and using none of it on them, but her freakin hair is dyed.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                This is the last post I'll make on this thread. If you don't like what I did, do it better yourself next time.
                You're a good man Kevin. Thank you.

Comment

Yes, great job Mr. Chew and crew.

Comment

I don't think people can grasp the scope of what is happening to innocent children all over the globe...these abandonment examples are horrible, but the human / sex trafficking is a much-much bigger issue.

We are being told over 50,000 children have fallen off the map since this recent southern border crisis started & I would easily wager that number is actually into 6 figures...the stories of what they are going through on their journey are just putrid.

I couldn't do what you do Bobby if the cases involved kiddos. I would lose faith in humanity & likely make me a very crusty person.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                      At least he did something about it.

This is true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        The dude has a tatoo that says "Family Over Everything". (facepalm)
                        Well he also has one that says "Warrior" so there is that.

Comment

Y'all will have to understand, I speak from experience on this and I don't care to explain. If I'm stepping on toes so be it. Yea I'm mad, I get that way sometimes.
                          You have ever right to be mad, I am mad too. BUT. You have to let the Justice System run it's course. Remember, in THIS Country you are INNOCENT until proven guilty.
                          Trust me, with over 20 years of Correctional Experience, If and When she is sentenced to prison HER day WILL COME.

Give the detectives time to do what they do. Yes email whomever you so choose and tell them what you are thinking, you have that right. Speak your mind. BUT remember there is a system in place for a reason. They are working to have a CONCRETE Case and when it is all said and done JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL.
                          Last edited by Bowanta; 10-27-2021, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Thank you Chew and the crew for the work on this case and the many others y’all have to deal with on a daily basis. I absolutely could not do what y’all do, takes a certain person to handle what your eyes must see. God bless y’all!

I just read the latest article that described the condition of the surviving boys and what the deceased boy endured. Also described the condition of the apartment and I’m sure we got the PG version of that. The egg donor and her coward boyfriend will pay for this in jail and ultimately burn in hell as they deserve. Just absolute pure evil.

As for the boys. I pray that they get the professional help they desperately need to help them attempt to lead a long and prosperous life. I pray that they find a home(s) with parents that will love, protect and give them the tools they will need in life. It’s unthinkable that those boys had to live with their dead brother in the next room. Please send out some prayers for the boys.

Comment

It's all good Kevin. We're still gonna fish one day. I'll even bring my own lures

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man this case makes me mad. I’d love to stomp that chumps teeth out.

Comment

Working...
                                X