Abandoned children in Houston apartment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    The good guys have done their job. Now let’s hope that the judge doesn’t set bond or terms so low that they are out in 24 hours

Comment

I'm still wondering why it took the oldest boy a year to call the authorities.....

Comment

Originally posted by DEREKG22 View Post
        I'm still wondering why it took the oldest boy a year to call the authorities.....
        Who was feeding them? Looked like a pretty nice apartment complex, didn’t look like section 8 to me…. Lots of questions

Comment

Originally posted by blackfoot1 View Post
          Who was feeding them? Looked like a pretty nice apartment complex, didn’t look like section 8 to me…. Lots of questions
          even a shiny terd is still a terd. And that one wasnt shining. At all

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Is that Leon county in the Summer time down by the stock tank?

Comment

Just wow.

Gloria Y. Williams, 35, and Brian W. Coulter, 31, have been arrested and charged by the Harris County Sheriff's Office - two days after Williams' children were found starved in Houston home.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                Is that Leon county in the Summer time down by the stock tank?
                Yes. Closest I could get to a pine tree, stock tank, and Sandy loam soil.

Comment

Smell was reported, everyone just went about their own business. A failure of urban society.

Comment

Originally posted by DEREKG22 View Post
                    It was reported they were malnourished and showed signs of physical injury. My assumption is the two idiots came by occasionally and made sure they stayed in line through beatings…

Comment

surely justice will be served at some point with both of these people.

Comment

Bond set at 1 million with multiple stipulations if bonded out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Press conference at 11. Luckily I'm off today.

Comment

This make me happy seeing them locked up .

Comment

So do they get put into solitary confinement? Or gen pop? I’m hoping for some prison justice in gen pop.

Comment

The whole prison Justice thing with inmates not tolerating child abusers is pretty much an urban legend. Been doing this for 29 years and haven't really seen any of that. A story or two makes the news every now and then but it's generally an inmate that has a problem with another inmate for normal inmate crap... Not because of the inmate's charge dealing with young kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X