Abandoned children in Houston apartment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Additional charges don't really pay off because they never stack sentences. It looks good in the news and looks good in court but they usually just end up dismissing or using the other cases for punishment. But there will be multiple charges in this case eventually. Right now it's murder on the boyfriend and injury to a child by omission on the mama.
    ****ing sick. I hope neither lasts long enough to see sentencing.

Comment

My trust is in you and your staff, Bobby. And all the people involved that really want correct, and proper, justice. Get-r-done amigo!

Comment

Get-er done Bobby. Good luck!

Comment

Now that we have released info to the media ..

Homicide Press Release
          *** Update ***
          Type Of Case:Murder
          Case #:2110-09656
          Offense Date:10/24/2021
          Complainant:9 Year old Male
          Suspect/Defendent:Brian Coulter, W/M, 31 YOA, Gloria Williams, B/F 35 YOA
          Notification of Next of Kin:
          Person Notified:
          Date Released:10/24/2021 21:21
          Approved for Releaseennis Wolfford
          Details:
          On October 24, 2021, at approximately 3:15 PM, a fifteen year old child called the Harris County Sheriff's Office and advised that his nine year old brother has been dead for a year and his body is in the room next to his. The fifteen year old stated his parents have not lived in the apartment with he and his two siblings for several months. Deputies responded to the apartment at 3530 Green Crest and discovered the skeletal remains of a small child which appeared consistent with the age provided by the fifteen year old. Deputies also located two other male children in the house under the age of ten. Both of these children appeared malnourished and showed signs of physical injury. All three children were transported to the hospital to be assessed and treated for their injuries.
          The Harris County Sheriff's Office Homicide Unit, Child Abuse Unit, and Crime Scene Unit responded to the scene and are conducting the investigation. The mother of the children and her boyfriend have been located and are being interviewed by Homicide Investigators. The manner and cause of death will be determined by the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences. This is an active investigation.
          Update* On October 26, 2021, the Harris County Sheriff's Office Homicide Unit charged thirty-one year old Brian Coulter with the Murder of the complainant. The complainant was eight years old at the time of his death in 2020. Brian Coulter is the boyfriend of the murdered child's mother.
          The mother of the murdered child, thirty-five year old Gloria Williams, was charged with the felony charges of Injury to a Child by Omission, Failure to Provide Medical Care, and Failure to Provide Adequate Supervision. Additional charges are expected to be filed.
          Both Brian Coulter and Gloria Williams were taken in to custody by the HCSO Warrant Unit and are being processed at the Homicide Unit Office.

Comment

Comment

Trash gonna trash. Glad they’re in custody.

Comment

Them eyes. Not even startled.

Comment

No conscious, would be my opinion.

Comment

Well done Denny, John and crew. Well done

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                      No conscious, would be my opinion.
                      You got that right. Killing a child is bad enough. Abounding children is bad enough. Making them live with a mummified corpse of their sibling for over a year? Those poor kids will probably never have a shot at life. Hope Im wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by A&M 90 View Post
                        I'm sorry you feel that way. I know lots of people at that office that pour their souls into their work. They are some of the most intelligent and talented folks I know. They could easily leave the office and make double to triple their salaries with much less stress. They stay because they value doing the right thing and advocating for victims.

“The”….DA.

I don’t doubt there are some perfectly exceptional folks over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great work Bobby & Crew! Wish we could have a skinning party over the next several days. God Bless those kids. So Sad!

Comment

Great work. Thank You for the update! I have no words for the evilness.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

If you ever had to deal with Harris county prosecutors, Harris county judges, and Harris county jurors...you would have an inkling of understanding.
                              I cant imagine trying to deal with this, I couldnt do it. Its really a shame.

Thanks for all yalls hard work. Glad there are some people that care and try their best to keep things under control. I dont live in Harris Co but do work there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                                I dont live in Harris Co but do work there.

Comment

Working...
                                X