X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work yall!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      My buddy and I fished Fork today with Slew. It was a little windy which made for a little frustration but Todd helped us put two limits in the boat despite that. Jigs tipped with minnows did the trick and most of our fish were over 1.5 lb. with several nudging the 2 lb. mark. It was a fun day of fishing for sure ! Three one gallon bags of filets !
      Congrats on a fine catch!

Comment

My buddy and I fished Fork today with Slew. It was a little windy which made for a little frustration but Todd helped us put two limits in the boat despite that. Jigs tipped with minnows did the trick and most of our fish were over 1.5 lb. with several nudging the 2 lb. mark. It was a fun day of fishing for sure ! Three one gallon bags of filets !
        them bubba filet knives any good?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
          them bubba filet knives any good?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
          Yes, they are.

Comment

Can't believe yall caught that much fishing with him. He usually struggles on that pond [emoji1787]congrats on some big uns

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              Can't believe yall caught that much fishing with him. He usually struggles on that pond [emoji1787]congrats on some big uns

To be honest, at first I did wonder what the dynamite was for……

Comment

Lol

Comment

I forgot to post the best pic
                  Attached Files

Comment

I've moved on to nets!! Lake Fork is just another freezer! I keep em there until I need em! They don't get freezer burnt that way!

Comment

The wind needs to quit blowing! I'm sitting in the office buying duck hunting stuff online the last 2 days! Dang no telling what I buy on a Friday after being in the office 3 days in a row!

Comment

They had some absolute hammers yesterday on Pines! 5 over 2 pounds on my scale. Big fish was a 2.55 black crappie! That’s a beast! Today on Palestine it was slick calm and I sucked IMO. Cleaned 25 and some good fish but couldn’t keep from running em over in the timber and words got out on the dock fish. Hell there was a boat on every good dock. Got on one good one and had 2 other boats come and fish the same dock! Couldn’t believe it! I thought it was somebody o knew at first and they were in somebody else’s boat messing with me! Nope!!

Comment

Man I hate those glass days. I thought the crowds would be gone by now!

Comment

Someone ticked me off at work yesterday so I took it out on my credit card. Have a 12 inch garmin with the new gt56 ducer coming today for an early Xmas present! Russell marine found me a slightly used one for 25% off retail! [emoji7]

Comment

Man yeah! Merry Christmas to you!!! Gave the slabs the weekend off to take momma to Ricks to look for a mgmt deer! So far the smoked fish dip and key lime pie is a hit!! Seen some monster deer both sits!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                                Someone ticked me off at work yesterday so I took it out on my credit card. Have a 12 inch garmin with the new gt56 ducer coming today for an early Xmas present! Russell marine found me a slightly used one for 25% off retail! [emoji7]
                                What is this new transducer you speak of

Comment

Working...
                                X