Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Public

I believe he is in here...

Greg Bludau of College Station has a rich history of success on Texas public hunting lands. He’s got the taxidermy receipts to prove it.

That's a might big title to hold. Certainly lucky on the draw. I wonder what his lifetime-total public kill is. Still, congrats on get-n some good critters down.

Comment

@gbludeau

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        That's a might big title to hold. Certainly lucky on the draw. I wonder what his lifetime-total public kill is. Still, congrats on get-n some good critters down.
        Thanks.

Not sure what the lifetime-total public kill is. Don't think I'll ever remember, those are most of the notable public land harvest mentioned, not all of them and nothing on private, out of state or Old Mexico.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd suggest sitting down and starting a spreadsheet. I had one several years ago for deer before my last hard-drive crashed. But haven't sat down and done another since. Do it while you're still young! And can remember pretty well, unlike what I'm get-n.

I can't remember all the pig kills. And barely remember the 10 WT private land kills. But can't remember all the public WT I've taken at the moment. I'm definitely going to have to start another spreadsheet.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!
          Last edited by Texas Grown; 10-27-2021, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mr. Public is the real deal.

Comment

Go gbludeau! Excellent hunter and all around great guy. Greg makes his own luck!

Comment

Go MrGreg! Well done Sir.

Comment

Way to go Greg.

It takes a certain amount of luck to draw those hunts but you don't kill that pile of animals on luck. You've made the most of it and have had a heck of a run.

Congrats.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Big thanks guys! Appreciate the love and support! Have hunted alot already this season and have had more deer in bow range than I expected until full moon and high temps shut that down. Several great shooters on camera, 3 encounters but not close enough.

Hope the luck & success continues!

Good luck to y'all this season. Let me know if I can help, I eat this stuff up![emoji869][emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X