Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a 2019 F250 from Planet Ford

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
    I was just quoted $4K under MSRP for the build I’m looking at from Planet Ford. That’s about my where I expected to be. I’m going to talk to a couple of the dealers mentioned here, and see if anyone beats that.
    Been happy with them.

Comment

I have a 2017 F250 Lariat, I've been thinking of trading it in as well. Might have to go see about getting one ordered.
      Might be worth the look.

Few months back all they had were Platinum and KR. Wanted 85 and 90k for them.

Comment

I just bought last week with North Central Ford in Richardson. Smooth transaction and would recommend. My first stop was Grapevine Ford and they can kiss my bass.

Comment

Bump for any more suggestions. Getting ready to order a SD.

Comment

Funny how some of the dealers listed are considered great to work with, but the next guy/gal says no way on that dealer. This could be a Chebbie/Dodge/Ford debate!

Comment

Another vote for Bill Fick.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                Funny how some of the dealers listed are considered great to work with, but the next guy/gal says no way on that dealer. This could be a Chebbie/Dodge/Ford debate!
                Yep! The one most mentioned on here keeps saying a price is coming & nothing over a day & a half.

Comment

I would highly recommend Bill Fick Ford in Huntsville, ask for Laura Gooch. I ordered a F-350 on 7/08/21 received it 10/16/21. Drove out under MRSP after TT&L. Best new truck purchase I have ever experienced, ordered over the phone, no deposit required.

Tell her Jesse Sorrells sent you.

Comment

Bluebonnet Ford in New Braunfels. Ask for Gerald, and tell him Ricky sent you.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                      Yep! The one most mentioned on here keeps saying a price is coming & nothing over a day & a half.
                      And YES, some if not all of those mentioned would not answer phone messages or would tell me to go take a hike!

Not sure if it is not the dealer, BUT the SALESMAN/SALESWOMAN?

Comment

And YES, some if not all of those mentioned would not answer phone messages or would tell me to go take a hike!

Not sure if it is not the dealer, BUT the SALESMAN/SALESWOMAN?
                        I'm sure most of the time Salesperson.

You still liking that 7.3? That's what I am ordering.

Comment

Mine is on the way but not sure if I can hold out till mid December. My Ram has decided to start giving me problems with the def system AGAIN.

Anyone spot a lariat in Antimatter blue please let me know. I've been borrowing my wife's car while mine gets worked on and she threatened me with a new Tacoma today. Lol

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                            Mine is on the way but not sure if I can hold out till mid December. My Ram has decided to start giving me problems with the def system AGAIN.

Anyone spot a lariat in Antimatter blue please let me know. I've been borrowing my wife's car while mine gets worked on and she threatened me with a new Tacoma today. Lol

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
                            I talked to Kevin today. He Thanks you. Go get your gift!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                              I'm sure most of the time Salesperson.

You still liking that 7.3? That's what I am ordering.
                              Love it. Averaging over 13+ with loads and without loads and city driving. Never bought a truck for mileage anyway so nothing mpg wise bothers me. This engine and 10 speed will haul *** whenver you need. Passing folks I have been pushing 100 with no problem!

This is an F350 CC long bed 4x4. Not the most fuel efficient vehicle made!!!!!!!

Comment

Love it. Averaging over 13+ with loads and without loads and city driving. Never bought a truck for mileage anyway so nothing mpg wise bothers me. This engine and 10 speed will haul *** whenver you need. Passing folks I have been pushing 100 with no problem!

This is an F350 CC long bed 4x4. Not the most fuel efficient vehicle made!!!!!!!
                                Same configuration I am ordering.
                                Thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
                                X