Bowhunting in the Yard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowhunting in the Yard

I wish I could bowhunt in my yard. The deer always hit the acorns pretty hard as they start to fall. Got some good pics this morning.

What do ya'll think on age? 3 1/2???
    Attached Files

I'm letting an arrow fly at last light. I killed one like that a few years ago, at a buddy's place. It died in the neighbors driveway. Lol

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Better the driveway than on the front porch!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
        I'm letting an arrow fly at last light. I killed one like that a few years ago, at a buddy's place. It died in the neighbors driveway. Lol

LOL. Several of my neighbors wouldn't mind. A few years ago, there was an armadillo in this yard of my neighbors. When we asked if we could shoot it, she said " shoot that sucker"... Apparently it had been in her flower beds as well.

Comment

Shot a doe halloween morning in my buddy's front yard years ago while in college.

Comment

Originally posted by wickll View Post
            LOL. Several of my neighbors wouldn't mind. A few years ago, there was an armadillo in this yard of my neighbors. When we asked if we could shoot it, she said " shoot that sucker"... Apparently it had been in her flower beds as well.
            Time to let one fly!! [emoji38]

Comment

My buddy’s in laws are your neighbors, he just sent me this pic! I’m saying that deer is 5 based on the first pic, 4 on the second.

Comment

That is a good buck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
                  My buddy’s in laws are your neighbors, he just sent me this pic! I’m saying that deer is 5 based on the first pic, 4 on the second.
                  I hope I don't see a pop-up in their yard in a few days.

Comment

He’s probably a 5 year old

Comment

Doesn’t matter where they hang out, great Whitetail bucks are amazing critters. Those are cool pics.

Comment

Mind if I set up in that oak tree??? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                          Mind if I set up in that oak tree??? Asking for a friend.
                          I see you are in my neighboring county. My wife and I have a place in Olivia. Maybe you can stop by for a beer sometimes.

Comment

I’ve killed many neighborhood bucks from my yard and my next door neighbors yard when I lived in the city. Sling an arrow at him!

Comment

Trying to remember yalls address? Probably need to ride by one evening and see him on the hoof to give you an accurate age....

Comment

Working...
                              X