Fish cleaning table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great.
    One slight modification/suggestion I'd recommend. Move that lower front 2x4 to behind the 4x4 leg, it'll give you 3-1/2 more inches before banging your shins into it.
    (I speak from experience, lol).

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

needs to be bigger for the fish we catch!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Originally posted by Canoe1 View Post
            Looks great.
            One slight modification/suggestion I'd recommend. Move that lower front 2x4 to behind the 4x4 leg, it'll give you 3-1/2 more inches before banging your shins into it.
            (I speak from experience, lol).

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
            It’s only there till I get it out of the truck then I remove it for that very reason. I learned my lesson on the last one. Lol

Comment

Built one like this year's ago and routed out a hole for a double cast iron sink.
              Going to make another one before next year.

Comment

Well I've always said the best way to find something you lost is to replace it. Driving by a neighbor's place today and what does my wife see....my missing fish cleaning table that wandered off after the storm. I told the lady that was there it was mine, she said just take it I don't need it. I said no problem, she said several times she found it, ok. So now I have two. Oh well, I got it back.
                Attached Files

Comment

well how 'bout that!

Comment

Better make some more cool lures Kevin so you can keep BOTH those cleaning tables in action.

Comment

i got to get me one built. I am using a folding table of my wife she will kill me if I don't get it back to her. yours looks good

Comment

Awesome and simple! I need to start on building one too.

Comment

Working...
                        X