Vaccine side effect question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JHT View Post
    Your industry is half responsible for this mess. I'm not doubting anything you are saying is true. Since your in the know can you explain something to me about the accuracy of the numbers were being fed.

Last years total USA deaths last year were totaled up and what is usually a static average of disease deaths Covid entered the scene.

Covid killed alot of people so there was a spike in this new category but the researchers found significant drops in usual deaths from cancer, heart disease & others. Study was reran & the numbers stayed the same.

Can you explain why these diseases stopped killing people last year?

To the OP, good luck. Moderna family here with no side effects.

They can explain it.....but like you mentioned.....the numbers don't add up

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      99.77 percent of all Texans that were alive in March of 2020 are still alive today. I like that number. #perspective

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
        99.77 percent of all Texans that were alive in March of 2020 are still alive today. I like that number. #perspective

Comment

Your industry is half responsible for this mess. I'm not doubting anything you are saying is true. Since your in the know can you explain something to me about the accuracy of the numbers were being fed.

Last years total USA deaths last year were totaled up and what is usually a static average of disease deaths Covid entered the scene.

Covid killed alot of people so there was a spike in this new category but the researchers found significant drops in usual deaths from cancer, heart disease & others. Study was reran & the numbers stayed the same.

Can you explain why these diseases stopped killing people last year?

To the OP, good luck. Moderna family here with no side effects.

Honestly that has not been something i've spent any real time looking at, so i'm not sure that any answer I have is really meaningful. I'd be interested in looking at the study you've quoted to understand their perspective of it.

I do know that cancer deaths have decreased significantly year over year, down some 31% since 1991. They continue to decrease due to advances in clinical care and early detection. That said, I havent seen 2018-2019-2020 numbers as it relates to COVID impact

Comment

I typically don't get sucked in... been here on the GS for 15 years and typically do a good job by "just keep scrolling"... but not today. So, with that - i'm going to quit commenting on this thread, We (I) have derailed it enough.

This week has been filled with caregivers coming to me just burned the hell out.. and ready to quit... caregivers that have devoted their life to taking care of sick folks, who are at the point that they just don't care. It's sad and scary at the same time. Probably what triggered me a little here, and i'm working my a** off for them, trying to make things as good as they can be.
            So, with that, i'm packing up the gas can, and gonna go over to the classified and see if I can buy more crap that I don't need. How much longer until bow season starts again???

Comment

A good friend of mine right after college went to work at the big hospital in town. She made it up the chain over 20 something years working there to be a head ER nurse (title might be wrong).

They had plenty of meetings leading up to the patient overload expected to come. Most of which was focused on the large homeless population here ending up at the hospital and how they would handle it.

It never became an issue at all. Drive 59 into downtown and you can see the homeless are thriving.

Comment

Originally posted by helibow View Post
                I typically don't get sucked in... been here on the GS for 15 years and typically do a good job by "just keep scrolling"... but not today. So, with that - i'm going to quit commenting on this thread, We (I) have derailed it enough.

This week has been filled with caregivers coming to me just burned the hell out.. and ready to quit... caregivers that have devoted their life to taking care of sick folks, who are at the point that they just don't care. It's sad and scary at the same time. Probably what triggered me a little here, and i'm working my a** off for them, trying to make things as good as they can be.
                So, with that, i'm packing up the gas can, and gonna go over to the classified and see if I can buy more crap that I don't need. How much longer until bow season starts again???
                I hope it gets better for you & your employees.

What your experiencing with your employees isn't only happening in the medical profession. EVERY service related industry is experiencing the same problems with their employees.

Comment

I hope it gets better for you & your employees.

What your experiencing with your employees isn't only happening in the medical profession. EVERY service related industry is experiencing the same problems with their employees.
                  I feel his pain.....been working Turnarounds for 30 years.....7 days a week, 12 hours a day, for weeks at a time, out in the elements......but we never had to do Tic-Toc dance routines

Comment

Everybody is fed all the way up with COVID and all the stuff that's come along with it. The virus is definitely a strain on the medical field. And all the restrictions and shutdowns/slowdowns and supply chain issues and worker shortages and everything else are equally maddening, costly, and exhausting/frustrating for everyone else.

I think we're all ready for this crap to blow over so we can move on to whatever the next set of problems is gonna be.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                      Everybody is fed all the way up with COVID and all the stuff that's come along with it. The virus is definitely a strain on the medical field. And all the restrictions and shutdowns/slowdowns and supply chain issues and worker shortages and everything else are equally maddening, costly, and exhausting/frustrating for everyone else.

I think we're all ready for this crap to blow over so we can move on to whatever the next set of problems is gonna be.
                      The bad thing about covid going away is trying to prepare and anticipate for what they come up with next. People who take control and seize power never give it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        The bad thing about covid going away is trying to prepare and anticipate for what they come up with next. People who take control and seize power never give it up.
                        Yep. Gotta love all our psychopathic elected (and unaccountable appointed) elites.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I feel his pain.....been working Turnarounds for 30 years.....7 days a week, 12 hours a day, for weeks at a time, out in the elements......but we never had to do Tic-Toc dance routines
                          Sitting in that climate controlled office is not the elements. Unless, you are talking about walking from your vehicle to the office

Comment

I think the biggest side effect of the vaccine has been not dying

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Sitting in that climate controlled office is not the elements. Unless, you are talking about walking from your vehicle to the office
                              I wasn't always an office hand, Hand!

Comment

Working...
                              X