No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves———- Who’s Gottum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People fishing for attention but I will say it is a great joy of mine not to bite.

Comment

People who turn their flashers on while driving in the rain...flashers are for disabled vehicles, not scared drivers.

People who don't turn on their headlights in the rain, or in low light conditions. I don't really give a **** if you can see or not, I'd just as soon you drive into a bridge pillar, but lights are how we spot your dumb ***.

People who know their lane is going to end soon, but drive all the way to the end then kick on a blinker and get mad when no one lets them over. Know which lane ends, and get your dumb *** in the other one at speed, so no one has to slow down and wait on your dumb ***. That's why the sign says "merge". I've got insurance, try me....

People preparing to pull out of a parking lot, and pull up right in the middle of the entry/exit.

When the drive through worker cuts you off after the 1st sentence of your order. I know what I want, dummy....and if you'll shut your yap long enough, I'll make it easy for you to understand.

Going through the drive through with my wife. God how I lover her, and her many wonderful attributes....but I've never wanted to strangle her more than ordering at a drive through.

People who call me twice, leave a voicemail to call them because they have a question, then send me a text asking me to call them because they have a question.....only to have a stupid 10 word question requiring an obvious 1 word answer.

People who call, and are offended if I don't answer. I still get to decide who I talk to outside of work. If I don't answer, it's because I don't want to talk on the phone, or maybe I just don't want to talk to you. Same people have told me, "you never answer when I call, but you answer my question on text in 2 minutes". I'm training you, dummy....next time just send the text.

People going out of their way to be rude to servers who are doing their best, and are not the reason for slow service. I will absolutely make a scene in a restaurant or store over it to make sure those rude pricks feel about 1/4" tall. I make sure it's real loud too, so everyone knows you're an *******.
      Last edited by Dale Moser; 10-11-2021, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Being asked how is everything while I’m mid chew on bite #1

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty8186 View Post
          people wasting my time or being inconsiderate of my time. For example:

somebody asks me if I will help them with something at 12:00 and then don't show up until 12:15/12:30. if you asked me to help at 12:00, i've been here since 11:45
          You wasted 15 mins of your own time the way i see it.. sorry i couldn't help it.

I do agree with you though. Im not very good at being on time. But I'm very addiment about giving people a heads up etc if i am late. But seldomly do i waste anyones time. But i really never ever ask for help either its not in my nature.

Comment

People that litter... it's lazy, selfish, trashy and it absolutely makes my blood boil.

I confront it when I see it without hesitation. On more than one occasion I've seen it happen in the parking lot of a store and I immediately lay on my horn, roll down my window, and ask them "do you want a ticket???!!!" So far I'm batting 1000 on the offender scrambling to pick up their trash and rake it back in their ride. I don't say I'm an officer....but it doesn't hurt my feelings if they assume it and correct their actions!

Almost came to blows at a park one time...I'll give you a hint - I wasn't the one who backed down.

The worst offenders are those that flick lit cigarette butts out of their window. Those are more difficult to confront since they are typically rolling down the road - but I once got out at a stop light...picked up a guy's cigarette butt...showed it to him (hoping he would roll down his window) and ended up flicking it into the back of his truck.

Thankfully I haven't been shot...and I should prolly slow my roll...but littering is one of the things that pushes the wrong button for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              People that barely know me who continually ask, "Where's my deer sausage"? My new reply is "It costs me about $200 a pound after paying for my land, truck, feeders, corn, weapons, gas, processing, etc. I'll be glad to get you as much as you want at that rate with absolutely no mark up for my time and effort."
              You ever tried javelina sausage?

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                You ever tried javelina sausage?
                I heard he prefers duck sausage

Comment

I didn't read all this, so it might have been mentioned. But I just got one. People who pull over on the shoulder, cause they want you to pass them, and they start throwing rocks and crap at your truck. If I wanted to pass them, I flipp'n would.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	F8076FD2-5D31-4B71-974B-EF593A17BB0B.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	326.5 KB
ID:	24665234

An answer to my own pet peeve!

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                      People that litter... it's lazy, selfish, trashy and it absolutely makes my blood boil.

I confront it when I see it without hesitation. On more than one occasion I've seen it happen in the parking lot of a store and I immediately lay on my horn, roll down my window, and ask them "do you want a ticket???!!!" So far I'm batting 1000 on the offender scrambling to pick up their trash and rake it back in their ride. I don't say I'm an officer....but it doesn't hurt my feelings if they assume it and correct their actions!

Almost came to blows at a park one time...I'll give you a hint - I wasn't the one who backed down.

The worst offenders are those that flick lit cigarette butts out of their window. Those are more difficult to confront since they are typically rolling down the road - but I once got out at a stop light...picked up a guy's cigarette butt...showed it to him (hoping he would roll down his window) and ended up flicking it into the back of his truck.

Thankfully I haven't been shot...and I should prolly slow my roll...but littering is one of the things that pushes the wrong button for me.

Yes - Cigarette butts for sure!

Comment

Pet Peeves———- Who’s Gottum?

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                        I really get you. It’s almost as if we were separated at birth.

And I’ll add to that: We don’t in my car. Nothing worse than food grime and smells in a car.

Lol, hi sis.
                        Sorry about my misuse of the apostrophe.

My foster’s thought saving for “higher” learning meant buying in bulk instead of dime bags.

Oh but it was an interesting childhood nonetheless.

Here’s another pet peeve of mine-
                        Prices not marked at the convenience store.
                        They know most don’t care about paying double+ once it’s rang up and you’re standing there with your wallet out.
                        I do care and won’t participate.

I know I know, I’m paying for the convenience and don’t expect discount prices. But I ain’t paying double+.
                        Yes, I can be a tight wad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, cigarette butts out the window tick me off.

Comment

You just can’t fix stupid. Or laziness for that matter. The prosecution would like to rest its case!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

People who say axed when trying to say asked.

Comment

People that think the left lane is the Autobahn.

Comment

Working...
                                X