Search function not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search function not working?

Cant get it to work on my phone or laptop????

The search function has always been iffy at best….

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
      Cant get it to work on my phone or laptop????
      I've never had an issue with it, but I don't use it regularly, seems to be working fine for me today. Just start a new thread about whatever you're wondering, so we can all dogpile you for not using the search function.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
        I've never had an issue with it, but I don't use it regularly, seems to be working fine for me today. Just start a new thread about whatever you're wondering, so we can all dogpile you for not using the search function.

That’s exactly what I was thinking about. Haha!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Been trying for last hour to use search function. Not working for me either.

Comment

It constantly gives me problems. I don't if it's my phone, or the website.

Comment

It randomly errors on me. Ive noticed if I have too many words (3 or more) for parameters it goes error and I get a white screen in my iphone. Peak times is when it errors the most. If it does it more than 2 or 3 times…I just wait until off peak to search.

Comment

It hardly ever works for me. My screen goes white 90% of the time.

Comment

Are you logged in? I’d check that on the home page first and see.

Comment

On the top right of the page...There is a search function.Ask your question there
                    I too have had issues with the search function. It kicks me back to where you began.

Comment

Contact Smart

Comment

Works for me.

Comment

Mine works fine if I only search using a single word….if I try 2 or more words I get the white screen of death.

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
                            Mine works fine if I only search using a single word….if I try 2 or more words I get the white screen of death.
                            I have that same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                              Are you logged in? I’d check that on the home page first and see.
                              This is the only time it doesn't work for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X