No announcement yet.

How do I move a 35 foot flagpole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put on your boat strap it down good put a red flag on the end of it and have someone follow you to your new destination.

Comment

United Rentals has flag pole trailers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Txtourist View Post
        Hang it under a truck with plumbing strap or tie wire and put flags on Both ends. Done it many times with rebar and steel. If it flexes too much tie it up and over or duct tape a 2x4 to it as a stiffener.
        Beat me to it! Take pictures too, I gotta see this.

Comment

have you haulers that want it run up over the truck considered the lateral movement when you have to make that sharp corner at the light?

Comment

I called in a favor which I don’t ever do. 30 ft 5th wheel will be in my driveway Friday. Thanks y’all.

Comment

Rent one of the uhaul’s with 26’ box. Lay it on top of the box with 4’ hangover on the rear and 5’ overhang on the front/over cab. Use 2” straps to secure it. You could also run down the passenger side but would have to get creative on how to carry/secure it

Comment

I'm seeing a lot of responses that answers many of my questions on the need for some of the dumb rules DPS has on towing/hauling.

Comment

Originally posted by dbelcher269 View Post
                  I'm seeing a lot of responses that answers many of my questions on the need for some of the dumb rules DPS has on towing/hauling.
                  Amen

Comment

Working...
                  X