Ilhan claiming to have PTSD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ilhan claiming to have PTSD

These guys are funny. PTSD from a terrorist being killed, give me a break.

Yeah, shes a POS

Comment

F****** c***. My absolute disgust with these c********** is beginning to destroy my outlook on life. It really disturbs me that f-sticks like this exist. And voted into office! FFS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
        F****** c***. My absolute disgust with these c********** is beginning to destroy my outlook on life. It really disturbs me that f-sticks like this exist. And voted into office! FFS!!!
        Thank you for your thoughts Father Ken. .

Looking forward to next Sunday’s sermon.

Comment

That's the scariest thing. That she can be an elected official in this country AND have the media in the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
            That's the scariest thing. That she can be an elected official in this country AND have the media in the bag.
            And she’s from Somalia. She’s not even eligible to be considered for presidency, but she can still serve in Congress and make laws the president may or may not be subject to

Comment

Her response didn’t even make sense. She stated she had ptsd as a result of fleeing war torn Somalia as a child. Then US killing a warlord should help her sleep at night

Comment

Send her skinny arse back to Somalia then. That should give her PTSD.

Comment

I think I would enjoy giving her some real PTSD. She might not survive though. Pure filth IMO

Comment

Originally posted by kenwood View Post
                    f****** c***. My absolute disgust with these c********** is beginning to destroy my outlook on life. It really disturbs me that f-sticks like this exist. And voted into office! Ffs!!!
                    agreed ^^^

Comment

I don’t listen to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We all better be listening bro and vote. Or as the other side says “vote early and vote often”.

Comment

This is the worst part---and the areas are expanding as the muslim ferals reproduce in addition to the ones we import.

Comment

Good news is Trump held a campaign rally at a football game, and LSU won!!!!........

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                              Ilhan claiming to have PTSD [/url]
                              Most likely from her work in their Virgin pool.....,....

Comment

Working...
                              X