Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it that if you don’t hunt public land...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it that if you don’t hunt public land...

Public land hunters complain you’re a no hunting idiot, but most public land hunters also complain about the no hunting idiots on public land?

Should the public land hunters be better?

Has anyone drawn this flow chart?

All of the "my way of hunting is better than your way of hunting" arguments wear me out. I like hunting. Period.

Comment

Clicked on this thinking it might be an interesting post. Boy was I disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flufster View Post
        Clicked on this thinking it might be an interesting post. Boy was I disappointed

Thanks for the bump!

Comment

The thread title was a good question. What followed it was incoherent rambling.

You're welcome for this bump too.

I don't hunt public land because I pay good money to hunt private land, and have full control over who hunts with me.

Comment

We’re all idiots I guess. Let’s face it, there’s not a lot of logic to hunting, but I sure enjoy it as much as the next idiot regardless of land ownership. Judging others is like going to a buffet to boost my self image. Look at all those losers enjoying the same things as me.

Comment

if you hunt in texas chances are youre hunting private land

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                The thread title was a good question. What followed it was incoherent rambling.

You're welcome for this bump too.

I don't hunt public land because I pay good money to hunt private land, and have full control over who hunts with me.
                People that live in glass houses shouldn’t bowhunt elk.

Comment

Comment

I do not hunt public land because I never had to. Have friends, family and my own.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                      They probably shouldn’t, I wouldn’t try to shoot through glass with a bow.

Comment

why does everyone have to belittle others for how they choose to hunt as long as it is legal? Public? Private? we all have different situations. This world would be boring af if we all thought the same as each other

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                          At least open a window first

Comment

I deaux…...on occasion out West!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                              why does everyone have to belittle others for how they choose to hunt as long as it is legal? Public? Private? we all have different situations. This world would be boring af if we all thought the same as each other
                              Well, a lot of it is like having a broke arm, and having Babe Ruth bat for you, then you run around looking for congratulations on the home run .

Comment

Working...
                              X