Colored strings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colored strings

I've seen a lot of colored bow strings and I'm interested in having some. I want to get my wife purple ones for her bow. Where and how do I get this done?

Ordered mine from Korbin's Archery. Great customer service when I called him.

Comment

X2 on Korbin. I recommend his strings for every bow I work on

Comment

Nearly all string makers will offer colors; go to a shop you like and trust and tell them what you want. I shoot for Mathews so I am supposed to say the new Mathews Customs Strings are fantastic, but I will admit America's Best Bowstrings are pretty decent
        And of course there is the TBH sponsor....

Comment

60x

Comment

Korbin's hand down. His customer service alone makes it worth it, plus his product rocks.
            Like him on FB and check out all the give a ways and contests

Comment

korbins, im fixing to order some. The ordering process is super easy

Comment

I may have to call them because I couldn't find my bows under the selections

Comment

Great product.

Comment

Just ordered a set off of Korbin's and they have a great deal going on right now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldog7906 View Post
                      I may have to call them because I couldn't find my bows under the selections
                      Call us brotha! We will get you fixed up at out our last sale price.

Comment

Here are a couple of colored blanks that are waiting in serving and stretching

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355013663.563314.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	24147349

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                          Korbin's hand down. His customer service alone makes it worth it, plus his product rocks.
                          Like him on FB and check out all the give a ways and contests
                          x2

Comment

I just ordered a set from Korbin's for my wife's bow. I couldn't pass up their deal going on. I can't wait to see what it looks like.

Comment

Ordered purple and black for my wife's Hoyt Banshee

Comment

Working...
                              X