Thank you officer!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you officer!!!

I was pulled over for speeding on I-10, coming home from bowhunting in Hemphill. The officer was a fellow green screen member. He let me go with a warning. I didn't have any luck hunting, and a ticket would've made it even worse. Thank you again...

thats awesome,i love hearing about the good cops.all you hear now days is about the bad

Comment

Very cool.

Comment

You got lucky

Comment

Nice.

I wasn't so lucky Sunday outside glen rose.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381270142.316042.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	24252983

Comment

I jut passed a fellow TBH'er yesterday in my patrol car. It was on 75 in mckinney headed north. Gave him a wave and a thumbs up for the sticker. He waved back. Didn't want to do the air bow and think I was Gina shoot him or something. Lol

Comment

Same thing happened to me about 2 months ago on HWY 87 just outside of newton. Got stopped by a state trooper who was also a TBH member. He gave me a warning. Was a great guy it seems we shot the breeze for 15 minutes or so about bows, hunting the cost of leases etc... I can't remember his screen name but I hope he reads this. I owe him a BIG thank you as well!!!!

Comment

My step daughter just told me a friend of her has friend that has a friend that got stopped on Hwy 21 for doing 95mph and "wasn't written a ticket cause the government was shut down"... Kids know everything these days...

Comment

So, a TBH sticker is all you need now to avoid a ticket? Good to know

Comment

in other news, Mary receives a large number of orders for TBH stickers this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Snipehunter View Post
                      So, a TBH sticker is all you need now to avoid a ticket? Good to know
                      Ha! I knew it! They will become dealer options soon

Nice to hear a motorist catches a break every now and then.

Comment

nice...

Comment

Welcome bud.

Comment

Too bad it doesn't work on Game Wardens.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter2989 View Post
                              I jut passed a fellow TBH'er yesterday in my patrol car. It was on 75 in mckinney headed north. Gave him a wave and a thumbs up for the sticker. He waved back. Didn't want to do the air bow and think I was Gina shoot him or something. Lol
                              lol How would you explain that.

Comment

Working...
                              X