Production Precision Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jakedasnke View Post
    Does anybody have an idea on weight? He stated standard fill and everything is moving heavy but then said it will be on the lighter side. My father in law tried calling earlier in the week but they must be out of the office due to shot show
    They are there just not the whole crew and super busy because of this deal. George said he figures 13-14 like it sits in the video and 17-18 with scope bipod etc.

Comment

Does anybody have an idea on weight? He stated standard fill and everything is moving heavy but then said it will be on the lighter side. My father in law tried calling earlier in the week but they must be out of the office due to shot show

That is their biggest complaint. It doesn’t matter what time of year it is, they are very hard to get a hold of. Unless they have added people to answer phones and such. Just keep calling you will get someone eventually.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by OSU Fisher View Post
        They are there just not the whole crew and super busy because of this deal. George said he figures 13-14 like it sits in the video and 17-18 with scope bipod etc.
        Thank you. Seems like a lot of rifle for the price tag. Hope it’s a success and they continue it in the future. Sure seems like a good time to be a consumer in the gun market.

Comment

Thoughts on the 6 creed and 6gt?
          Creed has some more capacity but gt is more efficient of a case

So gt gets you close to creed but more barrel life.

Comment

Thank you. Seems like a lot of rifle for the price tag. Hope it’s a success and they continue it in the future. Sure seems like a good time to be a consumer in the gun market.
            Ken Lin is who you need to talk to. You will be fine without bedding. Rifle complete with scope should be in the 18 LB range. Keep in mind, heavy is beneficial in PRS.

Comment

You guys who may be into this kinda rifle/PRS would you have a full length ARCA rail installed or just a pic rail. I run atlas bipods and pic rails on all my rifles but could get that RRS or 419 adapter for my bipods that do both arca and picatinny.

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
                Have you heard of badrock rifles? Bought one of those units in 6.5prc while back. Get that unit right at that price and shoot lights out. Brother in law has taken that rifle to 1200 several times and he loves it. It’s a chassis tho.
                Yes sir i have. Sorry im just seeing this. There are a lot of great shooting rifles in the $2k price range these days. Prices have really come down lately.

Comment

You guys who may be into this kinda rifle/PRS would you have a full length ARCA rail installed or just a pic rail. I run atlas bipods and pic rails on all my rifles but could get that RRS or 419 adapter for my bipods that do both arca and picatinny.
                  ARCA without a doubt

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                    ARCA without a doubt
                    Agreed. Full length Arca rail from Area 419 with the ball detents is about perfect.

Comment

Working...
                    X