X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
    Rentfree_cop is back again!

Rent free? Its a college fotball discussion thread. One of you brought up aggy played (and lost to) the no 1 team a few times this season.
    Not to mention yall always crow about “quality losses”.
    I was just saying what yall want everyone to think.

Comment

Texas makes it official, Yurcich named OC.

A veteran offensive coordinator who directed the passing game and guided Heisman Trophy finalist Justin Fields to a tremendous season at Ohio State in 2019, Mike Yurcich has joined the Longhorns staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Watch. Texas will win this game giving us false hope for a big season next year. Ugh.

Rent free doesn't work in this scenario. Actually it would apply to you. You mentioned the Texas opponent in the upcoming bowl and we know why you did. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

If Texas wins Utah didn’t want to be there. I hear they feel slighted as a 2 loss squad having to play a 5 loss team.

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

[ATTACH]985789[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

That’s insane. Tigahs by 17 points. Right it down.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                Rent free? Its a college fotball discussion thread. One of you brought up aggy played (and lost to) the no 1 team a few times this season.
                Not to mention yall always crow about “quality losses”.
                I was just saying what yall want everyone to think.
                No Aggies crow about having quality losses, none. What we do do, is point out the level of competition being played. There is a difference, because I bet you everything I own, if it were the horns playing the level of competition we play, that’s all we’d be hearing about. For a year, all we heard was “We’re Baaaaaaack”......and why was that? Because y’all beat a big bad SEC team from the east in the Suga Bow. How’d that work out for ya? You’re program is the laughing stock of college football, while the Aggies are being talked abut as a real contender in the West. Learn a little about college football, there’s a reason those SEC teams are always in the championship games....it’s DEPTH. We’re building that depth every year and we comin Baw....We comin!!!!

All that is typed with the upmost sincerity and humor as smack, please don’t take it personal....it’s not. Now bring it, I know it’s comin!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  No Aggies crow about having quality losses, none.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Pretty sure i remember the "program changing loss" statement made a few times on here.

Comment

It's not the top rated teams I'd be worried about if Texas played them. They might win 1 or 2. It's the bottom dwellers that Texas has problems with. TH better win the Big 12 Conference soon or he might be kicking rocks. Unfortunately it will be all the way to the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        No Aggies crow about having quality losses, none. What we do do, is point out the level of competition being played. There is a difference, because I bet you everything I own, if it were the horns playing the level of competition we play, that’s all we’d be hearing about. For a year, all we heard was “We’re Baaaaaaack”......and why was that? Because y’all beat a big bad SEC team from the east in the Suga Bow. How’d that work out for ya? You’re program is the laughing stock of college football, while the Aggies are being talked abut as a real contender in the West. Learn a little about college football, there’s a reason those SEC teams are always in the championship games....it’s DEPTH. We’re building that depth every year and we comin Baw....We comin!!!!

All that is typed with the upmost sincerity and humor as smack, please don’t take it personal....it’s not. Now bring it, I know it’s comin!!!
                        We beat a SEC east school that aggy couldn't.

Keep pointing out the level of competition being played. Tagged for next year's schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                          Tagged for next year's schedule***.
                          ***Kellen Mond

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                            Pretty sure i remember the "program changing loss" statement made a few times on here.
                            By longhorns fans, yes!!

.....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                              We beat a SEC east school that aggy couldn't.

Keep pointing out the level of competition being played. Tagged for next year's schedule.
                              We played them at Georgia in a game that mattered, at full strength, with Mond.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                                ***Kellen Mond
                                Y'all already have your excuse lined up for next year?

Sr. QB in the same system for 3 years. With that schedule next year, many will be talking "heismond" until late November.

Comment

Working...
                                X