This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slew View Post
    So is Baylor or SMU the best college program in Texas currently? That's not something you would think you would ever hear!!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why? It was just a few years ago that Baylor had the best college football team in Texas, although it was a team full of criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Oh, I got a kick out of all the Aggies talking smack. As always they enjoyed Texas struggling to win more than their own teams game. Notice Texas fans didn't say a word about the Aggie game.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

It’s called multitasking...

The banter is from all the talk about how tu is back, final 4 team, best recruiting ever, etc... if you don’t like it join bigbad243..[emoji16]

Comment

i cant recall seeing such drastic swings in power from week to week. pretty chaotic. i guess id rank em'
        1. LSU
        2. OSU
        3. BAMA
        4. CLEMSON
        5. WHISKY (yes still)
        6. OU
        7. UF
        8. PSU
        9. AUBURN
        10. UGA

with AUBURN playing @ LSU and WHISKY @ OSU, this week, we will shake things out a bit more.

Comment

Plain awful and embarrassing.
          No excuses, Herman needs to make some tough coaching decisions.
          But I think he is too stubborn to do so.
          Kansas? And not a decent KU but a 2-4 KU?
          Mangino was somewhere laughing his butt off.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
            i cant recall seeing such drastic swings in power from week to week. pretty chaotic. i guess id rank em'
            1. LSU
            2. OSU
            3. BAMA
            4. CLEMSON
            5. WHISKY (yes still)
            6. OU
            7. UF
            8. PSU
            9. AUBURN
            10. UGA

with AUBURN playing @ LSU and WHISKY @ OSU, this week, we will shake things out a bit more.
            Why would you put Oklahoma St at #2....that makes no sense

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
              believe me, i wish it were okie state. i hate those yankee teams.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                It’s called multitasking...

The banter is from all the talk about how tu is back, final 4 team, best recruiting ever, etc... if you don’t like it join bigbad243..[emoji16]
                Perhaps you missed where I said I was amused, not mad. Lol.

Most Texas fans on here never said Texas was back. We said they need to win a couple of conference championships and make the playoff more than once to truly be "back".

The 19, 20 and 21 classes have no bearing on this season or even next. If Herman doesn't right the ship quickly there will be some decommits or flips.

Comment

Here's the depressing news Ags. We've got another year of Mond! Fortunately for myself I like to bowhunt more than watching football.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                    Oregon State Beaver Believer!

Comment

Fun day of sports yesterday. The Stros advance and the Ags grit out an ugly win on the road. We only gave up 155 through the air but allowed 250 on the ground (the most in the Fisher/Elko era). In the end it was some big plays by the D that brought home the W.

OL is still bad. Mond needs to be better. We should be 7 point favorites I would think with Miss State coming to Kyle on Saturday. Gig Em

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                        Here's the depressing news Ags. We've got another year of Mond! Fortunately for myself I like to bowhunt more than watching football.
                        Surely - with the talent that is in and headed for CS - there will be a challenger for the QB1 position? Mond hasn’t improved - his stats are GREAT and we can’t win a game!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          Fun day of sports yesterday. The Stros advance and the Ags grit out an ugly win on the road. We only gave up 155 through the air but allowed 250 on the ground (the most in the Fisher/Elko era). In the end it was some big plays by the D that brought home the W.

OL is still bad. Mond needs to be better. We should be 7 point favorites I would think with Miss State coming to Kyle on Saturday. Gig Em

In the words of new BB coach . . For every mile of road there's 2 miles of ditch . .

It just means more . .

Comment

I’m not a mond fan, but..... this OL is so bad that mond is taking too much heat.

Now that he’s starting to use his legs and run, it’s opening up some things and if we had a good OL we’d be winning some games with him.

He’s not a play maker, but he’s good enough that we’d be fine if this **** OL wasn’t horrendous

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                              I’m not a mond fan, but..... this OL is so bad that mond is taking too much heat.

Now that he’s starting to use his legs and run, it’s opening up some things and if we had a good OL we’d be winning some games with him.

He’s not a play maker, but he’s good enough that we’d be fine if this **** OL wasn’t horrendous

How many times was he sacked last night? I didn’t get to watch all of game.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                                So is Baylor or SMU the best college program in Texas currently? That's not something you would think you would ever hear!!![emoji2]

I doubt either of those two would beat OU or LSU or even stay within 7. It's also no given that Texas would be undefeated with either of their schedules. I doubt they'd do well with the Aggie schedule either.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 10-20-2019, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X