2019 Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
    Our boys won it all in the last Tourney of the Summer!

They went 6-0 in this Vtool 16u /2021 event.

My knucklehead is front row / middle with high socks...

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
    great stuff bud, congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
      Our boys won it all in the last Tourney of the Summer!

They went 6-0 in this Vtool 16u /2021 event.

My knucklehead is front row / middle with high socks...

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
      Awesome! congrats!
      My coworkers kid won their vtool pool at premier too..
      Brought in a 15year old 6'6" 230lb lefty for championship game.. and he brought like 5 scouts out of the wood work.. kid only threw mid 70s.. but had a nasty curve.

Back row are 6'2"ish
      Hes the one on far left.

Comment

Looks like Brock is going to be a Dallas Mustang this fall. New team formed with 4 of our ASB kids, 4 from another team and a couple other kids. The coach is a dad of one of our ASB kids and has a good reputation from everyone I've talked to. He only wants to practice for the fall and maybe mix in a scrimmage or 2, which is awesome, so we are pretty excited to see how it pans out.

And looks like my youngest wants to take the fall off to hunt more so can't me happier about that either ��. I asked him what he's going to do in the spring if his current team says they are full and he just said, "I'll find a new team.". ��

Comment

Welp... he cracked the cat8 composite..
          We take care of his bats and it was broken in exactly to maruccis instructions.. so i know it was from normal use.. .
          has a ton of hits on it with the last 5 months or so being harder and harder as his swing and strength got better.
          Think weve had it just about a year... have to check my emails..
          We've had a 29 cat8 composite so hes good but need a backup and thinking of going rawlings..
          Anyone else using them?
          (Not interested in zens ..seen a ton of issues with them first hand )

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Welp... he cracked the cat8 composite..
            We take care of his bats and it was broken in exactly to maruccis instructions.. so i know it was from normal use.. .
            has a ton of hits on it with the last 5 months or so being harder and harder as his swing and strength got better.
            Think weve had it just about a year... have to check my emails..
            We've had a 29 cat8 composite so hes good but need a backup and thinking of going rawlings..
            Anyone else using them?
            (Not interested in zens ..seen a ton of issues with them first hand )
            We've had the best luck with LS bats by far. My oldest swung a Rawlings briefly and it didn't hold up. My youngest played 10u last season and swung a -8 LS prime. No doubt it's the hottest bat either of my son's have ever swung!

Comment

They might have issues but nothing performs like a zen Demarini by far has the best performing bat especially when it comes to BBCOR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                We've had the best luck with LS bats by far. My oldest swung a Rawlings briefly and it didn't hold up. My youngest played 10u last season and swung a -8 LS prime. No doubt it's the hottest bat either of my son's have ever swung!
                Ls prime... checking it out.. thanks

Comment

I've seen a few bombs hit by kids using that orange and gray Easton beast.

Comment

Ls prime... checking it out.. thanks
                    No problem! Have you guys been to the Barcelona in Fulshear? Would be a good place for him to swing a bunch of sticks before you buy.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                      I've seen a few bombs hit by kids using that orange and gray Easton beast.
                      Good bat.

Comment

Anyome actually had/tried a dirty south bat?

Comment

Had this a while..helps when my arm gives out and tan wants to do blocking drills in the cage.. had it hitting him at 60 on the dial at about 30'.. never complained once till i woke up from daze i had to be in..and realized what it was at and how close i was and turned it down.. .
                          Anyway.. good guide..

Comment

Cat 8 is a super hot bat. No durability issue since it’s alloy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                              Cat 8 is a super hot bat. No durability issue since it’s alloy.
                              Had one...(from cat5 on..). he likes the thud of the composites better....and so does my hearing.

Comment

Had one...(from cat5 on..). he likes the thud of the composites better....and so does my hearing.
                                Just the opposite for my guy. He likes the ping and the overall feel of that bat.

Comment

Working...
                                X