Anyone using these anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had some 2216 gamegetters made up. About 490 grain with my 125gr tip with about 13% foc. Compared to my 400 grain axis, they seem much quieter and grouping better.
    Anyone still hunting with the old alums?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Forgot photo.

Comment

I’m thinking of switching over to a aluminum arrow. How much did it quiet your bow.

Comment

I did for a little bit 3-4 yes ago. Sure did slow my shots down! Missed a deer at 20 yds from it ducking and went back to my Bloodlines.

Comment

I just finished building a half dozen 340(2315) Gamegetters about an hour ago before. After shooting broadheads at 20 yards and seeing my groups go from golf balls with field points to softballs with broadheads, I bought an arrow spinner and 1 of my 11 VAPs spun true. Don’t have time to screw with them before I leave(pulling inserts and all that bull crap) so I bought some aluminums today for a patch. Honestly I’m almost thinking of buying a dozen or so Camohunters and start shooting those again. They’re WAY cheaper, straighter, and have tighter weight tolerances...might have to go back to the broomsticks.

Should be even slower than molasses. My VAPs were around 470gr and I was shooting about 240. These should be finished out around 515, but I’m excited to shoot them and see how they tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskrat 617 View Post
            I’m thinking of switching over to a aluminum arrow. How much did it quiet your bow.
            About half as quiet I think. With my setup I should be shooting about 250fps.

Comment

Weighed and shot through a chrono today at the bow shop. I’m pretty much shooting an easy to hold recurve with a sight on it. But I bet there aren’t many bones on a whitetail that I can’t get through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X