New swhacker hybrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New swhacker hybrid

Anyone else trying the new swhacker broadheads out? I'm going to give them a try this year. My kids have been shooting the originals out of the crossbow with great results. My only complaint was smaller entry wounds, which hasn't been a big problem since they've always had big exits. I think the new hybrids should help with that though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought some but have not tried them on game yet. My only complaint is that like so many other broadheads these days they were rather dull and required sharpening before I would use them on a hunt. They spun true and flew right with my field points.

Comment

Originally posted by dadams View Post
      I bought some but have not tried them on game yet. My only complaint is that like so many other broadheads these days they were rather dull and required sharpening before I would use them on a hunt. They spun true and flew right with my field points.
      What is your favorite method to get broadheads ultra sharp? What do you use?

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
        What is your favorite method to get broadheads ultra sharp? What do you use?
        I have a Wicked Edge sharpener that I really like. It is pricey but high quality.
        Not a lot of good options for the thin mechanical blades out there.

Comment

I touched mine up just to get them razor sharp. I have a little filement out of a floresent light I use for my broadheads. Not sure exactly what it's called but I've used it for years and it works great. Hopefully I get to test one out this weekend.

Comment

Working...
          X