What are the penalties to not staying in place? NW Houston area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the penalties to not staying in place? NW Houston area

I live in NW Harris county between Tomball and Waller. Our lease is up the other side of Cleveland in Votaw. Usually we hop on 99 out to 59N and exit to Cleveland then count roads the rest of the way.

Anyway, my boys and I went up Monday evening to do a little hog hunting and I noticed the feeders were about empty. We picked up some corn at Bucees yesterday in Waller and my boys 17 and 15 want to run up to the lease tomorrow and fill the feeders to keep the cridders coming.

I read that LEO's in Dallas are writing tickets for being out as Non-essentials.

Any word from the green screen on this. They are not stopping anywhere. Just going to fill the feeders and come home.

seems to me like you and your boys are going out to feed the cows.

Comment

Hopefully it's nothing since I plan to drag the boat from Cypress area to Conroe.

Comment

We are rolling tomorrow. Let'm write.

Comment

We are going down to "work cows" this weekend.

Comment

They ain't pulling anyone over in Dallas just for being out. If you get pulled over for something else they may ask you...what I heard anyhoo. They're usually so busy with so much other b.s., they don't seem to do a lot of traffic stops. Don't see it much in my hood anyway.

Comment

I just drug our boat back to Waller from Galveston today figured I would be an easy target for sure but had no issues, in fact, I don't believe I have ever seen so many people fishing on a Thursday not including summer. You'll be fine.

Comment

Like above, you can be creative on making your trip essential. Here's one. We are bringing food/water/supplies to a "dear" family member.

Comment

It’s ok to go grocery shopping. I personally wouldn’t worry about it. Tell them where you’re going if they ask. Seems to me like going to the deer lease is a good way to social distance.

Comment

Cops only enforce penal code, can’t see them writing a ticket for traveling.

Comment

"sovereign citizen"

Comment

I'm assigned to an "essential business " check task force on 99 starting tomorrow. 7a to 7p.

Set your alarms

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          I'm assigned to an "essential business " check task force on 99 starting tomorrow. 7a to 7p.

Set your alarms

Everyone haul butt on 99 and let’s meet a fellow TBHer. I was on it today - ran up to see the Bluebonnets with my wife. I mean we were pursuing TP.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                            They ain't pulling anyone over in Dallas just for being out. If you get pulled over for something else they may ask you...what I heard anyhoo. They're usually so busy with so much other b.s., they don't seem to do a lot of traffic stops. Don't see it much in my hood anyway.
                            Friend of mine working as LE in Dallas just confirmed they are definitely issuing tickets for noncompliance. Now under what exact details and circumstance I didn’t get a clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Set your alarms

Hammer down and don't let up if you see QB on your tail. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X