Autotrickler V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autotrickler V3

For those that are familiar, how long did it take to get shipped to you from CE Products? They contacted me when my unit was ready and I fulfilled payment immediately a week ago. Haven't received any tracking information or notification that it's shipped. Just wondering if anyone else in this community has any experience with them. It's coming from Canada but being shipped by UPS. Maybe it's being help up by the 'rona?

I ordered mine directly from Adam and back when the V3 was first available, I upgraded from V2 to V3. Then it took 1-1/2 months to ship but I got an email with a tracking number that had a UPS number. It took maybe a week to get here.

Comment

(Im)patiently waiting on mine from CE as well. Only ordered a couple weeks ago though.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I made the original purchase February 3rd then they contacted me March 23rd that it was ready to be paid in full and shipped out. So now I'm waiting on tracking information.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWidowMaker View Post
          I made the original purchase February 3rd then they contacted me March 23rd that it was ready to be paid in full and shipped out. So now I'm waiting on tracking information.

Call them. I called when I placed my order because I never got an email confirming they received my order. They were extremely helpful and confirmed it was received. Later found the email in my junk box that was sent when the order was placed.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I ordered mine through Area 419 with their upgrades and got it in two days.

Comment

Super slick looking system but $1k.........dang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post

Not fair! Lol I don’t think they had any in stock when I ordered.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                  Was it the V2 or V3 model?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

It was delivered last Thursdsy and it's awesome. Just takes some getting used to and fine tuning on your part.

Comment

Autotrickler V3

That gives me hope I can’t wait for mine!!

Sierracharlie out…
                      Last edited by sierracharlie338; 04-09-2020, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWidowMaker View Post
                        Was it the V2 or V3 model?

V3

Comment

Working...
                        X