No announcement yet.

Lake Conroe Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We ended up with seven yesterday. Biggest one was a little over three pounds. We fished a few areas but everything we caught was on one 50-75 yard stretch of bank. Guess we should have fished there all day instead of only half the day We fished with cut bait (large minnows) under corks set 4'-5' deep. It was steady action, but slow.
    Attached Files

Comment

Kroger restocked chicken livers last night. Get them why you can.

We are catching them with a split shot about a foot over the little 1/0 gold crappie hook on a spincast anchored 10 yards off the bulkheads. Throw up against the bulkhead, as close as possible and hold on. Be back in the morning! ��
      Last edited by kurt68; 03-28-2020, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Looks like some fun everyone is having.
        Y’all keep on yanking them lips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another great day on Conroe! Tomorrow my son and I are taking a tbh member out to try and get them on some fish hopefully!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
            Another great day on Conroe! Tomorrow my son and I are taking a tbh member out to try and get them on some fish hopefully!
            Who dat? And maybe I missed it, are you catching these hybrids while catfishing or targetting them deep?

Comment

Who's got the white dodge ?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
                Who's got the white dodge ?

If its a 3/4 ton 4 door with tbh sticker on back its mine

Comment

If its a 3/4 ton 4 door with tbh sticker on back its mine
                  I live in the neighborhood next to the ramp. Couldn't resist , was that your truck parked illegally lol

Comment

What do you mean by illegally? It was parked on the side of the road just like the other 100 were I thoughtm There was a sticker that said it was illegally parked lol. How was it parked because honestly I didn't see it. We launched and my son and his buddy parked the truck. They said it was on the side of the road like the rest of them?

Comment

What do you mean by illegally? It was parked on the side of the road just like the other 100 were I thoughtm There was a sticker that said it was illegally parked lol. How was it parked because honestly I didn't see it. We launched and my son and his buddy parked the truck. They said it was on the side of the road like the rest of them?
                      You were fine... I put that sticker there just messing with you. LoL.

Comment

You dirty rotten joker lol🤣🤣. I was wondering why I had a sticker and no one else did....

Comment

That's pretty funny!

You need to change your name to catslayer or fishslayer.

Comment

I was out there today, that wind sure picked up quick! I’ll be out there in the am at first light again to give it another shot.

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                              I was out there today, that wind sure picked up quick! I’ll be out there in the am at first light again to give it another shot.
                              Wind should be good in the morning! I will see you out there. My last trip for 2 weeks and then will be hitting Livingston Easter weekend to chase the big blues on the bulkheads for 3 days.

Comment

You dirty rotten joker lol[emoji1787][emoji1787]. I was wondering why I had a sticker and no one else did....
                                Lmao!!!!

Greatness

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X