Oshkosh Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oshkosh Live

Thanksgiving week we were drinking whiskey in the neighbors barn and he had some friends in from Nebraska to hang out and hunt. These guys were super friendly and invited us up to hunt muzzleloader mule deer on their place near Oshkosh. 3 weeks later here we are actually sitting in Nebraska anticipating our hunt in the morning. A trophy mule deer has been on my to do list and it looks like I may get a good shot at one.
    I'm amazed at how nice people are in this area and how quick they are to share and help. This evening we we're eating dinner in the local bar and had 2 different people offer to take us hunting as well. They say kill them all. Lol
    We'll update in the morning when we get out in the field. Supposed to be at the ranchers feedlot at 7 in the morning.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Wow what an incredible opportunity—good luck and don’t forget to post some pics

Comment

I've got a full bar if you want to invite them over!!!

That's awesome, post some pics!

Comment

Originally posted by calfroper_06 View Post
        I've got a full bar if you want to invite them over!!!

That's awesome, post some pics!
        Heck man you interested in splitting a couple cases of their favorite drink of choice

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
          Heck man you interested in splitting a couple cases of their favorite drink of choice
          They liked pecan pie whiskey.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Sounds like a good cafe to just go sit in and talk to locals lol. Good luck

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck of a deal!!!

It’s not the grades you make, it’s the hands you shake! Keep those contacts!

Comment

You know the bad thing about getting up at 4:00 every morning to workout before going to work? You get up at 4:00 every day even when you don't want to. It's 3:00 here and wide awake.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                    Thanksgiving week we were drinking whiskey in the neighbors barn and he had some friends in from Nebraska to hang out and hunt. These guys were super friendly and invited us up to hunt muzzleloader mule deer on their place near Oshkosh. 3 weeks later here we are actually sitting in Nebraska anticipating our hunt in the morning. A trophy mule deer has been on my to do list and it looks like I may get a good shot at one.
                    I'm amazed at how nice people are in this area and how quick they are to share and help. This evening we we're eating dinner in the local bar and had 2 different people offer to take us hunting as well. They say kill them all. Lol
                    We'll update in the morning when we get out in the field. Supposed to be at the ranchers feedlot at 7 in the morning.

Up in the MID-West it's called a Tavern, local bar that you can have drinks and eat!!
                    Looking forward to the pics!!!!! Good luck!!!

Comment

Walleye for breakfast

Comment

Heck yeah! Walleye is good any time.

Comment

We are driving the Sandhills trying to spot some deer. Seen several doe and a small buck so far. Lots of snow.

Comment

Walleye for breakfast is winning!! Already a good day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here are 2 bucks if you can spot them. Seeing lots of deer but no shooters yet. Signal is spotty so I'll post as I can.

Comment

Working...
                              X