No announcement yet.

2018/19 East Texas Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found the pig I shot yesterday evening. I’d like to give a shout out to the coyotes who cleaned it up for me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6E73F52F-8095-4F81-9801-0754AE92EA7E.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	168.8 KB
ID:	24556179

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
      Just had a small buck chasing does here in Madison County. Things are looking up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw spike dead on highway on way home. Think the time is about to be right.

Comment

Anybody do any good this evening?

Comment

Two new bucks showed up

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            Anybody do any good this evening?

I couldn’t make it out. I’ll be there in the am. Might get a lil wet, but I am climbing a tree.

Comment

Raining on me in the tree. Sow with 6-8 babies winded me. I hate feral hogs. Had a beautiful hawk land 4ft from me on the branch next to me. I have seen a bobcat. But, no deer to be found this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by dataxman View Post
                Raining on me in the tree. Sow with 6-8 babies winded me. I hate feral hogs. Had a beautiful hawk land 4ft from me on the branch next to me. I have seen a bobcat. But, no deer to be found this morning.

Evidently it rained 10”+ at our lease last night. Our club president said it was insane and is concerned about whether or not they can even get out today.
                Last edited by Etxbuckman; 10-14-2018, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	6868D606-041D-4149-8856-62D49C4DF1C4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	24556247

Disappointed to see this guy break off so much already....

Comment

Whats up with all the broken antlers??

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      Evidently it rained 10”+ at our lease last night. Our club president said it was insane and is concerned about whether or not they can even get out today.
                      Yeah, the major storm cell went right over our house yesterday. There were crazy winds. This morning a very large tree fell over about 100 yards from me. There are a lot of broken trees and a lot of standing water. It wasn't raining yesterday, it was coming down by the barrel full. It was a crazy amount of water.

Comment

Gonna be hunting Houston county near Arbor next 3-4 days. Anyone near here have reports? It poured on us last night and a bit muggy this morning hoping the front brings cooler weather and increased activity.

Comment

To say it got a little western last night is an understatement. Lightning made me bail from a tree about 640 and the bottom smooth fell out. If anyone had a relative who owns a burgandy color suv that got their driver side mirror about blowed off by a ranger. I apologize.

Literally rained for about 10 hours straight.

Only animals i saw this morning was to and fro the stand. Dad skipped the hunt and went to survey the roads and saw 10 deer.

Pic of the pasture behind camp. The creek is still 200 yards in the woods

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Just starting to see light show through the trees.

Comment

Huffman, Tx deer

Comment

Saw a deer this evening!!!! But it was at a feeder on my way out[emoji26]

Comment

Working...
                                X