My old Screen Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My old Screen Name

Not sure if this is where I should post this at or not. But I once apon a long time ago had a screen name on here that was SwitchBackShooter. I am wondering if there is any way to get all my stats or old stuff from it and keep my screen name that I have now?

Originally posted by TSpradlin View Post
    Not sure if this is where I should post this at or not. But I once apon a long time ago had a screen name on here that was SwitchBackShooter. I am wondering if there is any way to get all my stats or old stuff from it and keep my screen name that I have now?
    By the looks the shorts in your avatar I'd say no..

Comment

Why everyone got to busy on the guy who is Secure enough in his manhood to wear pink booty shorts for a photo shoot that his wife asked him to join her in.

Comment

I thought if you switch names the stats carry over

Comment

Why everyone got to busy on the guy who is Secure enough in his manhood to wear pink booty shorts for a photo shoot that his wife asked him to join her in.
          Id wear them. No ball busting here.

Comment

That pic was from when my wife was on a woman’s Roller Derby team and I was. Roller Derby Ref.

Comment

Ya just have Mary change your screen name on your old ID.

Comment

Photo is in public...

I'm pretty sure the shorts thing is holding you back, but wearing those I can understand your not wanting to be listed as a nubin....

Comment

I just want it to show that I have been on here since the early 2000s

Comment

If you bring this to the moderators attention and she sees those shorts she’s probably going to cancel your account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why do you care how long you been on here ? People don't look at that on here fork horn

Comment

It does make people pay a little more attention to what you post.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          Why do you care how long you been on here ? People don't look at that on here fork horn
                          Yes people do because if they grow to fast folks payless attention to them.

Comment

It does make people pay a little more attention to what you post.
                            I can assure you,you're noticeable.

When people see your comment they read them and every comment after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X