Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deerslayer94 View Post
    They’ve had this gun for over a month

You should go read the catalytic converter thread on their wait time...

Comment

the guy even acknowledged it must have been a 1 in a million faulty model.
      I wanted to add another perspective..This comment from CS seems like more of a passive aggressive accusation than an acknowledgment of fault. I didn't hear his tone so I could be completely wrong.

Comment

UPDATE: so I got an email today from my ups account saying I have a package from beretta Corp coming tomorrow. Never heard from beretta once. Will it be repaired? Will it be a replacement? Or will it still be broke. Lol stay tuned
        Fingers crossed they made it right for you.

But as others have said each manufacture does have issues from time to time.

I have a Browning Maxus and love it. Know someone on another forum that got one and has had nothing but issues. Sent it in several times and it sits in the safe now.

Comment

If they sent me a brand new one I’d do an even trade for a SBE3 that hasn’t been run through the ground. I’ll see tomorrow
          Bet you can find that trade. Saw a couple guys on here last year trying to trade that the other way around. Hope they get you fixed up. They've always taken care of me.

Comment

Was in the LGS this week and overheard the sales pitch to a guy looking for a shotgun---if the Beretta did everything the guy talked about, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't load itself, aim/shoot itself, and do the cleaning as well.

Comment

8:06 and UPS truck never showed.

Comment

What was the outcome?

Comment

What ever happened??

Comment

So what was the out come. Did they fix it for free, replace it.

Comment

In for Outcome!

Comment

Any luck?

Comment

.. never dreamed i'd read through this thread from 4 months ago and not get a resolution.

Comment

Probably fixed free of charge and the rant is insignificant now

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

What was the final resolution on this? Did they repair it or ship you a new one?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X