Need Referal for aluminum welding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Referal for aluminum welding

My boat has a couple cracked welds on the console and the trailer has three cracked welds and a broken stringer bracket. Would like to get the repairs made by someone well skilled, not someone that “has welded aluminum before“. I will put a lot more road miles on it and want to make sure I’m not gonna break down in the middle of nowhere. I live by lake whitney and often travel to DFW and waco. Thanks in advance y’all.

Wells Aluminum Welding and Boat Repair

Crowley Rd
    Crowley, TX.

Technicaly, he's in Tarrant Cnty. He's also in the Ft. Worth yellow pages under Welding.

Ask to speak with Paul. And tell I referred you. He showed me a lot about boat repair.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Friend of mine does some alum welding here just outside waco. He's welded up my rig a couple times...

Comment

I got a guy in harker heights. He does it on side and builds fans for bowfishing rigs, decks for the rigs, customized beach trailer thing. His name is Michael Houston and is on fb and his pics are there. He had to build me an extension for my ultrex brace arm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Appreciate the advice, I’ll make some calls tomorrow if I can get a break from work.

Comment

Working...
          X