• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On my list of to-do’s. Have fun.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Retiring soon. Maybe next year. Good luck.

Comment

Cold night last night. Truck said 13 at daylight. Went to drive up on ridge to glass and saw a buck and a bunch of does 200 yds from camp. Jumped out and made a play. Cody got to 100 before a side side came in and ran them out. Back on the hunt for more deer now. Found 5-6 cous deer doe but no other bucks so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Should have been there Sunday the 10th, but due to work I had to cancel. Deciding if we are to brave the early season now.

Looks like Exo packs?

Comment

Originally posted by BassMaster13 View Post
              Should have been there Sunday the 10th, but due to work I had to cancel. Deciding if we are to brave the early season now.

Looks like Exo packs?
              Yes sir, my second big hunt with the pack and really like it. We got on 3 bucks today but couldn't seal the deal

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

are they chasing? Heading out that way on the 18th.

Comment

Heading out when we get most things wrapped up at work. The Arizona boys scouted some today for us. Not looking forward to that drive but it should be a good time. Probably buying a deer tag as well. First time trying it out there so we will see.

Comment

Update? I hope you were busy today hauling out big bucks!

Comment

What unit are you hunting?

Comment

My next door neighbor is there... Anxiously awaiting his report!

Comment

Report is they have been in them every day but haven't been able to close the deal. Hopefully today they get to sling an arrow.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

In for the updates and stories. Good luck. I want to start doing the Arizona OTC archery hunts in a couple years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Left Springtown about 7:20. About 50 miles from the Arizona line now. Our units are 17a&b
                              18a&b 19a and maybe 20a. Not sure if I missed any or added a extra but we have several to hunt.

Comment

Word is that one of them missed a monster coues deer yesterday. They have a day and half to close the deal. They are having a blast and seeing a lot of animals.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X