New round in cancer battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
    Well, cancer recurring above and below the vertebrae that were removed last year. Radiation beginning, and immunotherapy changing. 15 radiation treatments. In the middle of treatments now, still dealing with pain, and pain med side effects. 4 1/2 yrs from original treatment.

I am hanging in there, family support is great. Still rather be doing something else, like work.
    Prayers for a full healing,my son (age 38 ) is going through this now. He found out last November that he has bone cancer in his lower back,he just finished up his chemo and stemcell treatment. I pray to god everyday that he is healed,

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Sorry to getting back so late, my computer failed and I am setting up the replacement now. I will have scans on the 31st, and we will see where we are. still have pain, some days a little, some days a lot. I feel pretty good about it, I know every thing has been burned by the radiation, hope its done its job.

I really appreciate the prayers and support.

Thanks all.

Comment

Prayers up for you! You beat it once and you will beat it again.

God Bless

Comment

I’m still praying for you brother.

Comment

Prayers sent for complete healing, peace, and comfort.

Comment

Prayers sent, hang in there.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Darnit! This stuff has really ket coming at you! More prayers for successful treatment and healing.

Comment

Bumping an old thread to see if anyone has heard from double bogey. He hasn't logged in since Oct. I've been dealing with melanoma on a much lesser scale the last couple of years and always followed his progress. Hope all is well with him.

Comment

Prayers spoken for you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Haven't seen anything from him. Hopefully hes fully healthy and living life.

Also wonder if burnadell cancer thread would be helpful to him and others KCA.

God we pray for healing and comfort. In Jesus precious name.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                            Bumping an old thread to see if anyone has heard from double bogey. He hasn't logged in since Oct. I've been dealing with melanoma on a much lesser scale the last couple of years and always followed his progress. Hope all is well with him.
                            I sent him a PM on June 22 and have not heard anything from him. I kept thinking about starting a new thread or bumping this one but kept hoping I’d hear something. Think about him whenever there is an HVAC thread or I’m watching a golf tournament. Prayers up! KCA

I spent a lot of time on the internet trying to get info on Bob Lee but I don’t know where to start on Double Bogey.

Thanks for bumping the thread Mass Man
                            Last edited by 18ncs; 08-02-2021, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

TTT. Hoping someone's heard from him.

Comment

Working...
                                X