Whats the best option / or company that sells current satellite images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the best option / or company that sells current satellite images

Im hunting an area of our lease i wasnt able to years prior. Id like to be able to view a RECENT ariel view of the property to see the lay of the land and where other stands are positioned and low lying areas not set up in, so i dont run the risk of being flooded out of my hunting spot. Google earth images and On-x are a couple years old still. They cleared quite a bit of timber on this plot about 10 months ago. I need to know what it looks like currently. As well as where property lines are, the neighbors stand locations ect. I unfortunetly dont own a drone either. I believe ive head there are companys i can pay for something like this, but I fear they are just gonna provide me with something newer than what I have, but not new enough. Ive walked the area to the best of my ability already. Anyone on the green screen have any advice to lend?....Point the way.

Near maps seems to have way newer images than google earth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You could also check TNRIS but finding something less than 10 months old will be a challenge. Best to find or make a friend with someone that owns a drone.

Comment

Try basemap

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Huntstand pro has newer maps that show monthly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
            Huntstand pro has newer maps that show monthly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            1 year subscription is being offered on Camofire at 50% off for new members. Any idea if unit boundaries are displayed for western states such as Colorado?

Camofire brings you a new lineup of deals on hunting gear, camo and clothes everyday! Our hunting deals are typically 40-70% off retail.

Comment

Working...
            X